• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

Garcetti criticized by activists over $250 million pledge to help communities of color

So, we got hundreds of millions from the federal government for Coronavirus aid, security, and economic relief.  And dipshit spent it on the homeless.  Any questions as to why small businesses are going out of business, and the pandemic is at record numbers in the city?

44 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Garcetti criticized by activists over $250 million pledge to help communities of color

So, we got hundreds of millions from the federal government for Coronavirus aid, security, and economic relief.  And dipshit spent it on the homeless.  Any questions as to why small businesses are going out of business, and the pandemic is at record numbers in the city?

Dipshits do dipshit type things and he has dipshits as constituents 

Edited by Jason

On 2/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, Blarg said:

Today I had to drop off some records over at USC medical before driving into Burbank. Google maps rerouted me through Echo park, right up Glendale Blvd off the 101 fwy. This used to be a nice little park with a small lake that has paddle boat rentals. If you look on google maps you think it might be a place to visit on the weekend.

It's now a homeless tent city of vagrants and trash. No place you want to drive by let alone bring your kids. The residents must be furious that the city allowed this to happen. It's appalling. Next time I will spend the extra 5 minutes on the freeway instead. 

34 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Put them all on the Queen Mary and tell them they're going on a cruise. Once they're on the backside of Catalina just fire a torpedo at the hull. Problem solved.

I'm pretty sure the Queen Mary is bolted to the dock. That's what I learned from Arrested Development.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Despite family's pleas, man accused of murdering 2 sisters to be judged in juvenile court

Makes sense. All he did was shot two sisters to death then set their apartment on fire.  Only kids do that.  BTW, he'll be out in as little as 5 years if convicted.

7 years at most as he has to be released by his 25th birthday. California law no longer gives the DA discretion for crimes committed by anyone younger than 16. They have to be adjudicated in juvenile court. If they are 16 or over the DA has the discretion for a fit and proper or transfer hearing to send the case to adult court and Gascon should have done that here. If a 15 year old kid in this state goes to school and kills 20 of his classmates he will be out by 25 and nothing else can be done. I think taking away discretion is a bad idea. There’s also a push right now to raise the juvenile court jurisdictional age to 25 in the state

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Venice update: looking great. Well done liberals.

Watched the entire video.

So sad what they have have allowed the homeless to do to Venice Beach.

They have to find some way to move them off the beach so the old Venice Beach can come back.

This guy makes quite a few videos about homeless encampments.

My wife and I lived in Marina Del Rey for about 1.5 years, back in 1984-85 before we bought our first house and moved to HB in 1985.

Walking distance to Venice. Beautiful place.

It always was kind of seedy in terms of the architecture and people who hang out there. But that was the attraction.

Now it just looks diseased and spoiled. Hard to believe that L.A. is ok with it.

On 2/25/2021 at 4:02 PM, Tank said:

next monday, buddy. next monday and we can begin to sh*tcan this clown.

Victims rights advocates launch recall effort against newly elected L.A. Dist. Atty. George Gascón

Victims rights advocates on Saturday kicked off their recall campaign against newly elected Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. George Gascón, who has vowed sweeping criminal justice reforms to the nation’s largest prosecutor’s office.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-02-27/group-plans-to-launch-recall-effort-against-newly-elected-l-a-dist-atty-george-gascon