• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOL Angeles

• 2 months later...

LA City Council votes to identify hotels refusing to house homeless

This actually angers me quite a bit.  First that they are forcing hotels to house the homeless.  This should be a choice by the hotels.  Hell, I wouldn't go to a hotel that housed the homeless.  But then to say they are going to commandeer the hotel if they don't comply is a prime example of tyranny by the city.  And it's sad that people are so willing to give up their rights and freedoms.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

LA City Council votes to identify hotels refusing to house homeless

This actually angers me quite a bit.  First that they are forcing hotels to house the homeless.  This should be a choice by the hotels.  Hell, I wouldn't go to a hotel that housed the homeless.  But then to say they are going to commandeer the hotel if they don't comply is a prime example of tyranny by the city.  And it's sad that people are so willing to give up their rights and freedoms.

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, calscuf said:

I’m pretty sure they were mostly just humoring him.  “Tell the cracker what he wants to hear”. They probably just felt bad for him and his unnecessary white guilt.  Or they were hoping for a raise.

Pretty sure the lack of soul food at conferences and Christmas parties was also a major concern 

California man beaten to death with bat outside Target, suspect nabbed

A 23-year-old was arrested Wednesday for allegedly beating a man to death outside a Target store in Los Angeles County.

Azusa police said they found an “unresponsive” man bleeding from the head after receiving a call about a man being “assaulted with a baseball bat” outside of the store about 25 miles northeast of downtown LA.

Manuel Banuelos, 23, was arrested as he attempted to run from the scene, police said.

The victim was taken to the hospital where he died of his injuries. He hasn't been identified by police.

Banuelos is being held at the Asuza Police Department jail without bail.

21 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Homicides this week have increased 250% in L.A. compared to last week, LAPD says

I hope the popo get defunded.  It'll be fun living in Capone era Chicago but with booze.

Using a percentage is misleading.  I'd like to see raw numbers.   Also, stay-at-home orders could affect this.  Or it could simply be randomization. 

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

California man beaten to death with bat outside Target, suspect nabbed

A 23-year-old was arrested Wednesday for allegedly beating a man to death outside a Target store in Los Angeles County.

Azusa police said they found an “unresponsive” man bleeding from the head after receiving a call about a man being “assaulted with a baseball bat” outside of the store about 25 miles northeast of downtown LA.

Manuel Banuelos, 23, was arrested as he attempted to run from the scene, police said.

The victim was taken to the hospital where he died of his injuries. He hasn't been identified by police.

Banuelos is being held at the Asuza Police Department jail without bail.

Wasn’t that dude in our bullpen a couple years back. 

• 2 months later...