• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bombing Syria

Bombing Syria  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Well, what do you think?

24 minutes ago, Jay said:

excellent...!

I remember L7. That lead singer chick pulled out her tampon and threw into a crowd when they throwing shit on stage. 

While L7 was performing at the Reading Festival in 1992, their speakers blew out. The crowd became restless and threw mud onto the stage. In response, Sparks threw her tampon back at the crowd and yelled "Eat my used tampon, fuckers!" She never apologized for the incident. The tampon is known as one of the "most unsanitary pieces of rock memorabilia in history".[4] In 1992, Sparks created a stir in England when she dropped her pants on live television during an L7 performance on the variety show The Word.[5]

13 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

Trump the draft dodger drops the biggest bomb in recent history and his supporters rejoice.

This is why I say his supporters are just a bunch of spineless pussies. If you get off on this type of shit you should join the military. Otherwise you're just another baby hand bitch. 

Most of the people I know that really like this are former military

2 hours ago, colt4405 said:

Trump the draft dodger drops the biggest bomb in recent history and his supporters rejoice.

This is why I say his supporters are just a bunch of spineless pussies. If you get off on this type of shit you should join the military. Otherwise you're just another baby hand bitch. 

You're still a twat.  

2 hours ago, colt4405 said:

says the dude behind a keyboard. real hardcore with you're logitech.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

I remember L7. That lead singer chick pulled out her tampon and threw into a crowd when they throwing shit on stage. 

While L7 was performing at the Reading Festival in 1992, their speakers blew out. The crowd became restless and threw mud onto the stage. In response, Sparks threw her tampon back at the crowd and yelled "Eat my used tampon, fuckers!" She never apologized for the incident. The tampon is known as one of the "most unsanitary pieces of rock memorabilia in history".[4] In 1992, Sparks created a stir in England when she dropped her pants on live television during an L7 performance on the variety show The Word.[5]

I saw L7 at Lollapalooza in '94 at Cal State Dominguez Hills. All of them came out wearing 2 ft. strap-on dildos. I was only 14 at the time so it was a lot to process. 

23 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

SOAB

So is this SOAB.  SOAB, Trump lied, give me his tax forms he can't be trusted.  SOAB, the military is spinning to achieve their own agenda.  SOAB, how are we supposed to believe the Russia/China/US conspiracy now?  SOAB, Obama was right in saying that Syria government chemical weapons was 100% destroyed. 

"All of these highly amateurish mistakes indicate that this White House report, like the earlier Obama White House Report [from Ghouta in 2013], was not properly vetted by the intelligence community as claimed."All of these highly amateurish mistakes indicate that this White House report, like the earlier Obama White House Report [from Ghouta in 2013], was not properly vetted by the intelligence community as claimed.

Hey, it wasn't me saying, but Obama, this time.

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

So is this SOAB.  SOAB, Trump lied, give me his tax forms he can't be trusted.  SOAB, the military is spinning to achieve their own agenda.  SOAB, how are we supposed to believe the Russia/China/US conspiracy now?  SOAB, Obama was right in saying that Syria government chemical weapons was 100% destroyed. 

that six-footer was a gimme? SOAB.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

So now we are arming the Kurds (who we should have backed years ago IMO), who are allied with Russia, who are allied with Assad. Yet we are arming and training the "moderate opposition" fighting Assad.

<scratches head>

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/officials-trump-approves-plan-arm-syrian-kurds-n756886

Don't forget about how much Turkey, our ally, really really hates them.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

So Iran just sent ballistic missiles into Syria and we just shot down a Syrian fighter jet.  The U.S., Russia, Iran, Turkey, we need to get out of there.   

They just all need to meet up, and hug it out.  On a balcony.   In Montana.

Too soon?