• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=23856

In February of 1848, Mexico and the United States signed a treaty which ended the Mexican War and yielded a vast portion of the Southwest, including present day California, to the United States. Several days earlier, January 24, 1848, gold had been discovered on the American River near Sacramento, and the ensuing gold rush hastened California’s admittance to the Union.  With the Gold Rush came a huge increase in population and a pressing need for civil government.

In 1849, Californians sought statehood and, after heated debate in the U.S. Congress arising out of the slavery issue, California entered the Union as a free, nonslavery state by the Compromise of 1850.

So reparations for what exactly?

30 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Maybe they can combine this with the bullet train, and hire black people to take the tickets. Then they could call it the 'soul train' and everyone would want to ride it.

Holy shit we could get the Chinese to build the bullet train also! Gavin you are a genius! 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. 

I’m guessing the local native Indians will be following this very closely. If they successfully get reparations for blacks, expect the Indians to want their share too.

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If I were Disney I'd just open the damn park. What's Newsom going to do? Send the CHP there to arrest everyone? Fuck this clown.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/california-governor-gavin-newsom-disneland-not-opening-anytime-soon-disagreement-bob-iger-disney-1234593161/

Continue to work with the parks.  Meaning, Newsom way or else.  If it was really up to him, everything would be shut down till there is 0% spread of Covid.