• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

I'll answer so we can move on and I can clarify my point earlier.

I work under a foreign military sales umbrella so it's overseen by the USAF and I'm indirectly paid by, and take my orders directly for, Lockheed-Martin although as a condition of employment here we have to have a Saudi sponsor company that handles our direct payment and does our basic HR  and government relations work.

I was born in Orange County and lived there until 8th grade then lived in West Covina until I was 16. Long time ago. Since then I've been a vagabond as a part of various mod teams and training groups, living in many places in the US and abroad. My mom's entire family is from Mississippi and some in SW Tennessee. For me personally, there's no way I could live there permanently. Austin, Dallas, St Louis, Idaho, anywhere in the SW? I could handle that. Even the NE. But I can't deal with the southeast at all

36 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My wife’s family grew up in Covina just a few streets away from the Covina massacre. 

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

I remember when that happened. Just horrible.

F'n Santa. 

When was this? I grew up in Rowland Heights, had cousins in West Covina, and don't recall this.

15 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I'll answer so we can move on and I can clarify my point earlier.

I work under a foreign military sales umbrella so it's overseen by the USAF and I'm indirectly paid by, and take my orders directly for, Lockheed-Martin although as a condition of employment here we have to have a Saudi sponsor company that handles our direct payment and does our basic HR  and government relations work.

I was born in Orange County and lived there until 8th grade then lived in West Covina until I was 16. Long time ago. Since then I've been a vagabond as a part of various mod teams and training groups, living in many places in the US and abroad. My mom's entire family is from Mississippi and some in SW Tennessee. For me personally, there's no way I could live there permanently. Austin, Dallas, St Louis, Idaho, anywhere in the SW? I could handle that. Even the NE. But I can't deal with the southeast at all

Link?