• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ejaculation is Murder

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I'm thinking about going to see him in November. 

I've never understood his appeal, and particularly his appeal to Mexicans.  Man, if Trump came out and said he loves Morrissey he'd lock up the Latino vote.  I can only listen to a few songs at a time.

That said, "How Soon is Now" is still one of my favorite songs, but because of the guitar on it.  

This thread and subsequent article are blowing my mind and I've been trying to avoid it since it was posted.

Do you know how many chicks I've met in my day that enjoy the substance? This Rachel Stratt chick would consider the murder rate to be in the realm of Auschwitz proportions the way these chicks would consume it or wipe it off of various body parts....she'd almost have a heart attack.

12 hours ago, Glen said:

I've never understood his appeal, and particularly his appeal to Mexicans.  Man, if Trump came out and said he loves Morrissey he'd lock up the Latino vote.  I can only listen to a few songs at a time.

That said, "How Soon is Now" is still one of my favorite songs, but because of the guitar on it.  

That's because Johnny Marr was the genius behind the Smiths' music. Morrissey was just the voice, which of course was a crucial part of their sound. But when the band broke up, Morrissey's band was mediocre in comparison because no Marr. It was a similar relationship to those two guys in Depeche Mode, where the famous one was the singer, Dave Gahan, but the guy who was really writing the music was Martin Gore.