• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars news

Tank

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

So are they going to do several spin offs in different directions? Like unrelated plot lines

i'm no authority, but it seems like that door has been opened very wide. Rogue One is coming out in december, and now this back story. could be a fun time for fans.

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2016 at 11:08 AM, cezero said:

I'm looking forward to Rogue One, don't get me wrong. But I don't see myself trying to see it opening weekend, or even opening week. I'll probably wait a couple of weeks, and see it if reviews from friends are good. If they're bad, I might wait until it's for rent. 

Oooh, just read that Michael Giacchino is doing the music for Rogue One, so that's at least one more reason to go see it in the theater. 

I'm really not interested in Han Solo before he appears in A New Hope. Same with Lando and Empire.

Thats the thing about origin stories, especially with characters so old....no matter what story they make up about them, its gonna piss some people off. Meaning when some new actor plays a 20 year old kid that has a story that doesnt appear in star wars 1, people will say "thats not han solo".

Ill watch them when they come along, either on cable or the movies if i have time, but i dont think anyone out there is going to be able to make a movie that satisfies everyone

On 10/14/2016 at 11:08 AM, cezero said:

Oooh, just read that Michael Giacchino is doing the music for Rogue One, so that's at least one more reason to go see it in the theater. 

Yes,he was just announced recently as a replacement for Alexandre Desplat due to scheduling issues. Not too familiar with either of them, though I've heard good things about both composers.

On 10/14/2016 at 10:31 PM, Tank said:

I'd like to learn more about The Force, where it comes from, how you connect to it, etc.

From what I have read about episode 8, it sounds like we are going to get that.

3 hours ago, cezero said:

I just don't think I'll be interested in Han Solo backstory in movies.  Maybe if it ends up being a really great action movie?  I don't know. 

I feel the same way. It seems kind of pointless to me. It hasn't been officially confirmed yet as far as i know, but there's a lot of talk about the third anthology being a Boba Fett movie. To me, that's even worse. We don't need to see that. Lets get an Old Republic anthology! 

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Why do they all have those stupid foreign accents?

Because, Imperials always have British accents.  Get it, Rebels vs the Evil Empire.  US accent vs British accents. 

You'll probably see the Arabic dubbed version of Star Wars.  Where the empire will have US accented arabic, and the Rebels will have Saudi Arabic.