• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Truth is Out There. Conspiracy Theories

On 8/9/2019 at 7:25 PM, gotbeer said:

If at first you don't succeed.  Try, try, to blow yourself up.

'Mad' Flat-Earther to Launch Himself 5,000 Feet Up on a Homemade Steam Rocket Sunday

Didnt that guy already try and fail a few times?

And ive seen the earth at altitude... its round.

Dude could easily disprove himself by using google flights and taking a trip. Its quicker to get to Rome from LA via London than it is "going east" 

18 hours ago, Blarg said:

The attempt will be filmed by the Science Channel for the upcoming new series "Homemade Astronauts."

At an altitude of 5,000 feet, Mike Hughes is to Astronauts as this guy is to Olympic swimming.

blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.co

5000 feet....

You skydive at 13K... sigh. And people will tune in to this guy.

If I remember correctly, hes a cat lover (sorry TDawg)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I made the mistake of looking at my Facebook feed. A few of my friends were (seriously) discussing whether flu shots are a big conspiracy by the government to inject tracking nanobots into our blood stream.

Well, duh.

It always amazes how technology from video games and sci fi movies becomes "reality".

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I made the mistake of looking at my Facebook feed. A few of my friends were (seriously) discussing whether flu shots are a big conspiracy by the government to inject tracking nanobots into our blood stream.

so how long have you and jenny mccarthy been friends?

On 10/2/2019 at 2:03 PM, Taylor said:

Whats funnier, is that spyware from shit we readily flock to is very real.... why would the government need to invent technology from the movie Innerspace when they could just create a free app that makes your face look like a cat, and get all your info that way? 

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

10 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Whats funnier, is that spyware from shit we readily flock to is very real.... why would the government need to inveat in technology from the movie Innerspace when they could just create a free app that makes your face look like a cat, and get all your info that way? 

Innerspace is a vastly underrated movie. nice pull.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Hey smart guy.  But have you ever thought that the earth is like Saturns rings, and the moon is the actual planet?  Advantage flat earthers.  Now excuse me while I troll Craigslist for another spaceship heater.

No, because that is stupid