• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Truth is Out There. Conspiracy Theories

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2020 at 6:10 AM, tdawg87 said:

Flat-Earth-Funny-Memes2-5b3339ddf2934__7

Well of course.  The flat earth never rotated.  It was always sunny, and the animals got huge due to constant sun.  Then the meteor hit, and with the sudden jolt, all the animals got flung off, and the flat earth started spinning like a coin causing night and day.  

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, True Grich said:

So, Nasa thinks there is life on Mars underground.  So lets send a rover, dig them out, and expose them to the outside.

• 4 weeks later...

So here's where my mind goes when I have too much idle time.

Trump want a trade agreement. Hong Kong protests. Disagreements over land claims in the China Sea. Time to let everybody know who's boss. We float this virus out there and while all these populist dipshit wannabe dictators chase their own tails we squash it locally with a few thousand deaths then quietly let them know we have a bigger one waiting in the wings and even though our 1.5 billion sheep don't know it, they've all been vaccinated already. Bow to your new masters, bitches

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2020 at 11:41 PM, arch stanton said:

So here's where my mind goes when I have too much idle time.

Trump want a trade agreement. Hong Kong protests. Disagreements over land claims in the China Sea. Time to let everybody know who's boss. We float this virus out there and while all these populist dipshit wannabe dictators chase their own tails we squash it locally with a few thousand deaths then quietly let them know we have a bigger one waiting in the wings and even though our 1.5 billion sheep don't know it, they've all been vaccinated already. Bow to your new masters, bitches

Too many things have happened in just 4-5 months time.   Impeachment pursuit, virus, and now violent protests and squatting on city blocks (Seattle and Buffalo).