• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Truth is Out There. Conspiracy Theories

my iphone 6s plus just totally went to sh*t last week. battery just would not hold a charge.

i backed it up, took it to the apple store dweebs. 

i dropped it off, got lunch, had a few irish coffees at the pub across the street, walked back over and they hand me a brand new one. no charge.

went home, recovered. back to normal.

add that to your conspiracy list. could be on to something.

52 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Really? Those two phones specifically are the ones that crapped out on me (and my S5) . 

The iphone is my US/Bahrain personal phone and the S3 for Saudi. I also have an iphone 6 that was provided by the company. I've never had a single problem with any of them.

My S3 and S5 worked perfectly the entire time I had them, and so far I love my S7 Edge. I only upgrade because I want a new phone and they typically only cost $100. I also don't drop my phones and take pretty good care of them, they're usually in a case for the first year or so.

I would never buy an iPhone. Any apple product I've bought I've always ended up  regretting it.

My iPhone 6 camera broke a couple weeks ago.  Apple fixed it for free.  First time I have ever had a problem with an iPhone other than the time my wife dropped my first one in the parking lot for Fogo De Chau in Hollywood.  By the time we figured out it was missing it had already been run over a few times.  

I need to remind her of this again.  Helps maintain my superiority.  

3 hours ago, nate said:

My iPhone 6 camera broke a couple weeks ago.  Apple fixed it for free.  First time I have ever had a problem with an iPhone other than the time my wife dropped my first one in the parking lot for Fogo De Chau in Hollywood.  By the time we figured out it was missing it had already been run over a few times.  

I need to remind her of this again.  Helps maintain my superiority.  

Sure, piss her off when In N Out is within reach. 

• 3 weeks later...