• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Truth is Out There. Conspiracy Theories

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Uh, This Flat Earther's Homemade Manned Rocket Launch Does Not Sound Totally Advisable

Finally, the truth will be revealed to all you simpletons drinking the government cool aide.  Right Vladdy?

From one mile up it will still look a bit flat. (Ive seen it)  From 10 miles up and past it will be round. (Ive seen it).

Seriously....el oh el that this guy is saying a mile up to see that its flat...or, the same distance it takes fit people to run in 6 or 7 minutes.

Rocket launch will prove Earth is flat, California man says

Mike Hughes is shown with his steam-powered rocket constructed out of salvage parts. He plans to launch it Saturday.

A California man intends to launch himself 1,800 feet high on Saturday in a home-built rocket to prove that astronauts faked the shape of the Earth.

Mike Hughes, a 61-year-old limo driver, said his stunt will be the first phase of the flat-Earth space program, sponsored by Research Flat Earth, a group that believes Earth is, well, flat.

The rocket should travel about a mile at a speed of roughly 500 mph.

“If you’re not scared to death, you’re an idiot,” Hughes said. “It’s scary as hell, but none of us are getting out of this world alive. I like to do extraordinary things that no one else can do, and no one in the history of mankind has designed, built and launched himself in his own rocket.”

He claims to have built the steam-powered rocket out of scrap metal parts in his garage. The project cost around $20,000, including the purchase of a motor home off Craigslist that was converted into a ramp.

The daredevil’s aim is to get miles above Earth and snap a photo, proving that astronauts conspired to fabricate the shape of the planet.

During an interview with a flat-Earth group in June, Hughes said his project will “shut the doors on this ball Earth.” But he acknowledged that he had much to learn about rocket science.

“This whole tech thing, I'm really behind the eight ball," he said.

Hughes, however, is not an absolute amateur when it comes to rocket science. He built his first rocket in 2014 and flew a quarter-mile in Arizona, though the flight left him injured.

But the Saturday’s planned launch will pose a challenge to the daredevil. Not only was the 2014 flight a quarter of the distance he expects to fly this Saturday, the previous rocket was based on round-earth technology, the Washington Post reported.

The project received the backing of the flat-earth community in America after Hughes became a flat-Earth supporter. 

"We were kind of looking for new sponsors for this. And I'm a believer in the flat Earth," Hughes told the host of a flat-earth web show, the Post reported. "I researched it for several months."

According to the host, Hughes was a real explorer of scientific secrets and “not compromised by the government.”

“John Glenn and Neil Armstrong are Freemasons," Hughes said. "Once you understand that, you understand the roots of the deception."

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses

I think I've seen this movie before.  It's not going to end well, but will be an improvement of how the world is headed.

i think i heard a recording of it speaking. said something like EL - E - UTT.

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Blarg said:

The lemmings all file to the store for the lastest iWontlast every year. Perfect business model.

Im not even pissed at these companies anymore for the shitty business practices. If people are going to continue to but any piece of shit prodcut becuase of the name on the box regardless of the quality, then why not take advantage? Save money by making an inferior product, charge x5 what its worth an watch the money roll in.

• 1 month later...

Time traveler shows off a photo he claims to have taken of Los Angeles completely underwater in the year 5000

Sounds legit.  I'm going to invest in wood.  And we get to time travel and get to Mars by 2020.  2 years until free agency!  

Wait a minute.  I just remembered.  Didn't someone mention in this thread that time travel was already invented?

Edited by gotbeer

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Time traveler shows off a photo he claims to have taken of Los Angeles completely underwater in the year 5000

Sounds legit.  I'm going to invest in wood.  And we get to time travel and get to Mars by 2020.  2 years until free agency!  

Wait a minute.  I just remembered.  Didn't someone mention in this thread that time travel was already invented?

oh yeah, it's already out there, buddy.

Unknown.jpeg