• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Truth is Out There. Conspiracy Theories

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The JFK thing has always been weird. It absolutely smells dirty because of how long they have kept things a big secret.

At the same time, so many of the conspiracy theories sureounding it have been debunked. I was a huge fan of the oliver stone movie (still a great flick) when i was younger. Then you find out it was all bullshit.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but that being said, this one may be the exception.  I do believe there's more to this than the official explanation.  Both John and Robert Kennedy pissed off a variety of different people and organizations, some within the government.

As Blarg posted, there are some who don't want this info released.  Why?  

2 hours ago, IEAngelsfan said:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but that being said, this one may be the exception.  I do believe there's more to this than the official explanation.  Both John and Robert Kennedy pissed off a variety of different people and organizations, some within the government.

As Blarg posted, there are some who don't want this info released.  Why?  

I tend to agree. Its suspicious as hell they still havent released all the info, even after so many years (50!).

At the same time, i question why oswald would have allowed himself to be set up and caught, and why ruby was cool dying in prison for "the cause".

1 hour ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I don't think Oswald knew he was going to be made a patsy. 

BTW, look into Operation Gladio since you think Northwoods doesn't hold any historical value. Gladio was Northwoods actually carried out in Europe. I'm interested to see how you laugh off this one as nothing.

So oswald said "lets do it, and ill volunteer to get caught, and trust you guys will get me out later". Versus "the grassy knoll guys" getaway plan.

And for the life of me i dont get why you think some idea people long since dead discussed 40 years priior to something totally unrelated has anything to do with anything.

In short, one time people talked about something. Thats proof everything going forward is a conspiracy.

You could dig up memos between mlb executives talking about keeping blacks out of baseball. Then use it today to say there arent as many blacks in baseball because of racism, why, look at these old memos written in the 50s!

Vladdy, aside from it being disrespectful to those who died, its at the same time hilarious to watch you cling so dearly to your fantasies about ehat you think happened versus what all common sense and evidence points to.

Your refusal to accept reality is based not at all on any factual evidence, or reason, but merely because youve believed it so long, youre too afraid to admit you were duped.

The irony of the truther movement is they accuse (with no proof) the wrong people of doing it, with the motive being profit......while making their ridiculous claims for what?...thats right, profit.

58 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I respect your opinion but common sense for me is much different than it is for you, especially when it comes to the aviation side of it.

Ill play.

Im not a pilot, and youve said you are. If so, you agree its not difficult to steer a plane thats already in flight. Ive only had two formal lessons,  ut ive flown, rolled and pulled into a loop (that my driver finished) high perfomance jets as well as single engine props, civilian and warbird. Im very confidant in my ability to turn a plane, keep it straight, and crash it into large buildings that standout from the landscape.

Youve mentioned several times the plane that hit the pentagon wouldnt be able to do what it did. That, too, is a myth.

http://therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.com/?m=1

1 hour ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I think the CIA actively carrying out terrorists attacks for decades and killing hundreds of people is a valid thing to discuss. I think assuming they do the same now is a legitimate belief.

Which of these attacks has been proven? And ehich of these attacks were in broad daylight....overly complicated?

This wasnt a car bomb....this wasnt a car accident. It was witnessed live by thousands, millions worldwide if you include TV.

What sane evil entity would go out of their way to make a conspiracy that would cost billions, not just in cost of crashing airplanes, shooting missiles, rigging buildings with explosives, but paying off all involved enough money to never talk about it (which in itself would be worth billions)?

If we wanted to frame iraq for its oil, which you guys all believe, why would we make the bad guys all natives from countries we fight on the same side as? Why not just frame iraq (or iran) from kickoff? Why further complicate the scheme (of drone airplanes, missiles, construction demolition of 2 100 story buildings, oops, 3 with wtc7) by saying "these saudis did it, now we have to go to afghanistan, but really, the point is iraq".

The same iraq wed been bombing every other week since desert storm ended...not like we really needed public approval.

Why didnt we "false flag" somalia under bush 1? Haiti? The balkans?...we just kind of went, right? Those all happened in less than a decade before 9/11...probably more relevant than northwoods, no?

I missee the false flag that got us in africa where we lost people two weeks ago. And syria. Airstrikes in libya. Egypt. Somalia. Yemen. 

Seems like when the pentagon wants war, they just go. They dont stage overly complicated schemes to do it.

i don't think oswald acted alone.

the telling point for me is this: the fatal head shot to JFK enters in the middle of the back of his head and exits above his right ear, indicating the shot would have come from behind him and to the left. oswald, shooting from the 6th floor, would have shot JKF on the right side and the bullet would have exited on kennedy's left side of his head. no one has ever addressed this, and it's why i'm certain there was more than one shooter.

the same trajectory issue exists with the magic bullet. it hit connelly on his left side and exited on his right. that's the wrong angle from where oswald was firing.

Edited by Tank

4 hours ago, Tank said:

the telling point for me is this: the fatal head shot to JFK enters in the middle of the back of his head and exits above his right ear, indicating the shot would have come from behind him and to the left. oswald, shooting from the 6th floor, would have shot JKF on the right side and the bullet would have exited on kennedy's left side of his head. no one has ever addressed this, and it's why i'm certain there was more than one shooter.

the same trajectory issue exists with the magic bullet. it hit connelly on his left side and exited on his right. that's the wrong angle from where oswald was firing.

The magic bullet is one of the big ones for me.  As a matter of fact, there were some on the Warren Commission that disagreed with this theory.

I believe there were multiple shooters, but we will probably never find out.

6 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I respect your opinion but common sense for me is much different than it is for you, especially when it comes to the aviation side of it.

Again, what school of aviation did you graduate from?

My father worked in guidence control and specifically fly by wire for both military and commercial airlines. By worked, he was vice president of engineering for a company that supplied the airlines with their cockpit guidence systems. 

Your truther think tank doesn't impress him in the least as having any idea of what they claim is fact.

20 hours ago, Tank said:

Id have to dig to find the magic bullet debunk stuff. (Im not really into it so cant say off the top of my head, but i read something fairly recently about the magic bullet theory being wrong. Something about the back seat being elevated).

As far as the first past, keep in mind bullets dont necessarily enter and exit in a straight line. With enough velocity, it will more or less puncture soft tissue that way. But once bone (or skull) is introduced, that throws it all out the window.

Ive seen plenty of people ober the years killed by gunshot wounds to the arm....because the bullet changed directions, and ended up in a major organ. And oddly enough ive seen people shot in the chest live....one (to this day i cant explain it) took a round clean through and through to the chest.....was out of the hospital in about 4 or 5 hours....

23 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Seems like when the pentagon wants war, they just go. They dont stage overly complicated schemes to do it.

Gulf of Tonkin is the closest I guess to what might have been an overly complicated scheme, assuming it wasn't just taking advantage of a mistake as many suspect.  I do think if for God knows what reason they wanted to justify a war with Iraq, and it really isn't THAT hard in this country to get support to kill brown people, it'd be something similar. Half way around the world and away from cameras.

38 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Gulf of Tonkin is the closest I guess to what might have been an overly complicated scheme, assuming it wasn't just taking advantage of a mistake as many suspect.  I do think if for God knows what reason they wanted to justify a war with Iraq, and it really isn't THAT hard in this country to get support to kill brown people, it'd be something similar. Half way around the world and away from cameras.

Or at bare minimum, we would have "made" thr hijackers iraqi, not saudi, kuwaiti and egyptian...all allies on one point or another.

Again, assuming 9/11 was a conspiracy on our end, it would make zero sense to get saudis to "false flag" us, just to go to afghanistan, with the goal being iraq 2 years later.

You see how weak the case was about WMDs, and we still went...and didnt make up weapons once we got there.

Meanwhile, aside from al qaida admitting it, along with their other attacks (far more overseas), there is also the part where the same cirlce of people (KSM and his group) already attacked the WTC once, and had attempted to bomb in flight airliners prior to it.

I seriously dont get why people (not you) ignore the overwhelming evidence. Suicide bombings and airline hijackings arent exactly foreign to jihadis.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

TORS.  Stop being rational you fucking prick.

The best conspiracy ive heard so far about 9/11 was that the towers had asbestos that needed to be removed, and it was too expensive.

A few weeks back i was at a bar, and noted a table of decently bangable early 20s chicks. Within a few minutes i heard them mystified with some of the vegas conspiracies, and stsrted up with the sandy hook conspiracies. And poof, didnt even notice their boobs any more.

This young generation will believe any meme someone else forwards.

19 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The best conspiracy ive heard so far about 9/11 was that the towers had asbestos that needed to be removed, and it was too expensive.

A few weeks back i was at a bar, and noted a table of decently bangable early 20s chicks. Within a few minutes i heard them mystified with some of the vegas conspiracies, and stsrted up with the sandy hook conspiracies. And poof, didnt even notice their boobs any more.

This young generation will believe any meme someone else forwards.

it's a sad day in america when something like this happens.