• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers trying to give away Puig

kevinb

40 minutes ago, ScottyA_MWAH said:

This thread got so stupid. "I swear guys, believe me. Weaver is a fall down drunk and a pot head. Me and my friends all know it."

And if the Dodgers asking price were so low, they'd have traded him already. The funny thing about teams with talented players, when they trade them, they usually want something valuable back. 

I know, weird, right?

Honestly it really doesn't matter. I didn't come on here to bash Weaver. I honestly don't care about drug use as I've stated before where I think all of it should any legal. Especially in sports. Where do you think this motivation comes from. How does me making up a story enhance my online presence on Angelswin at all. It's a funny story that I brought up to argue about even if Puig was on drugs I wouldn't care. 

5 hours ago, Kevinb said:

I never said why he got kicked out just that he did while being under the influence of something. I don't know why I'd make this up it doesn't make me sound cool because I asked questions. And I don't know why it's not more talked about in the media. We have a very relaxed sports media here in Orange County the media tends to give these guys a pass and not report on stuff. And it's not like he was arrested for something just kicked out of a bar and it's not like he was banned because he's been kicked out multiple times haha. So ya I'm not gonna say the bars because I'm sure you guys who have one sort of night life can figure out the spots people go to around town and ya. 

Nice try.  Half the fucking people in any given bar in Costa Mesa, Fullerton, etc are high.  No one has ever been kicked out of a bar for coming in stoned. You sound like a puritanical grandma, what bar are you at with such pussy bartenders?  

I bet he is a surly drunk, I'd love to get kicked out of a bar with Weaver.  

9 hours ago, well_red said:

Nice try.  Half the fucking people in any given bar in Costa Mesa, Fullerton, etc are high.  No one has ever been kicked out of a bar for coming in stoned. You sound like a puritanical grandma, what bar are you at with such pussy bartenders?  

I bet he is a surly drunk, I'd love to get kicked out of a bar with Weaver.  

I never said why he got kicked out so ya. It's not because he was high or drunk. 

20 hours ago, ettin said:

I could see Pujols sitting him down on his first day privately and telling him "Hey you have a fresh start here.... we work and play the game hard and we expect that commitment out of each other. Welcome aboard!"

Then you'd see if Puig really is a headache or a change of scenery guy.

Actually I could see Calhoun sitting him down and telling him to knock this bullshit off or we're gonna have a problem. 

17 hours ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Something else must be going on here. Here the Dodgers are in the middle of a race with the hated Giants for the West and they have Puig down on the farm hitting around .400 and the guy the Dodgers replaced him with is hitting .149!!

There just has to be something else besides Puig being immature going on here.

Possible failed drug test forthcoming? 

3 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Right. And Pujols has started to become a double machine because he's hitting to all sides of the field.

"Indeed , his fastball velocity has risen over the course of the season, suggesting he may be regaining some strength even as he alters his approach so he can compete with diminished velocity. The 84.4-mph figure for this month is up more than 1 mph from April, and the highest it has been in 14 months, according to Brooks Baseball."

LA Times

baby steps :)

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 0:52 PM, Troll Daddy said:

"Indeed , his fastball velocity has risen over the course of the season, suggesting he may be regaining some strength even as he alters his approach so he can compete with diminished velocity. The 84.4-mph figure for this month is up more than 1 mph from April, and the highest it has been in 14 months, according to Brooks Baseball."

LA Times

baby steps :)

Take a chance that he will sit on 85-86 and hit 87-88 in 2017?   With his off speed stuff, enough movement on his heat could still produce decent enough results.   Next season is year 2 of the retooling anyway.