• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers trying to give away Puig

kevinb

15 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

It is kind of funny that puig needed a special ed teacher.

The Dodgers put Juan Urine as his mentor and he did a fine job showing Yasiel where all the Hotspots in LA were. Pig drove since he had a brand new Bentley. 

3 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

What does that mean?

It means the Dodgers fucked up and went cheap,  dumping the one guy that was keeping Puig on the straight and narrow and replaced the guy with a player on the roster. A player that showed no responsibility for the task. Instead of spending some money on their investment they pissed it away. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It means the Dodgers fucked up and went cheap,  dumping the one guy that was keeping Puig on the straight and narrow and replaced the guy with a player on the roster. A player that showed no responsibility for the task. Instead of spending some money on their investment they pissed it away. 

So it'd be nice to get him and hire someone to help him out. Maybe the Dodgers thought he was mature enough to not need a baby sitter 

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

You might find it disturbing but. I don't know where u go out. But I've never seen him out sober. Ask people around the stadium at the restaurants and bars. Saturday night when I went to the game and we ended up at a well established bar around there. And talking to bartenders about the Angels players etc. the guy had noting but good things to say about the players who come in except one. Weaver. I guess he gets kicked out regularly. I'm not saying he's a bad person. Everyone does their life differently. But if you think people are "Angels" let alone athletes. I have too many stories as I'm sure you guys do as well of people you've ran into that aren't their portrayed persona. Also I said when I've seen him out and people I've known have seen him out. I don't know what he does during the game. So don't put words in my post. 

lol Coming from a guy who always calls me out for making shit up and gets proven otherwise.

You said "the guy is lit about 98% of the time" correct? or did you just make that up? Also, insinuating that he hooks up with Timmy to smoke some bud. 

Slander is a serious offense, amigo. 

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, JAHV76 said:

Jose Guillen 2.0 this team doesn't need any more head cases 

Guillen carried this team for much of 2004.  I loved the guy.  Anybody else remember when he f'd up his ankle sliding into a base, then still played, and did something spectacular?

Where's LTH?

20 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

lol Coming from a guy who always calls me out for making shit up and gets proven otherwise.

You said "the guy is lit about 98% of the time" correct? or did you just make that up? Also, insinuating that he hooks up with Timmy to smoke some bud. 

Slander is a serious offense, amigo. 

image.jpeg

From the 10 plus times I've run into him personally and probably another 15 times friends have run into him. Plus talking to bartenders and bouncers that have around the stadium and him being kicked out. I'd say that's a fairly good amount. And I never insinuated him smoking with Timmah I was talking bout I believe Docs post and drug use insinuated. And said that people on this board were saying both Weave n Tim could be best friends because of it. Good try tho trollol. 

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I think being around Pujols, Trout and Calhoun, all three of which who demand respect, well perhaps he'd straighten out?

Honestly though, I think the Dodgers want him as far away as possible.  

I could see Pujols sitting him down on his first day privately and telling him "Hey you have a fresh start here.... we work and play the game hard and we expect that commitment out of each other. Welcome aboard!"

Then you'd see if Puig really is a headache or a change of scenery guy.

28 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

From the 10 plus times I've run into him personally and probably another 15 times friends have run into him. Plus talking to bartenders and bouncers that have around the stadium and him being kicked out. I'd say that's a fairly good amount. And I never insinuated him smoking with Timmah I was talking bout I believe Docs post and drug use insinuated. And said that people on this board were saying both Weave n Tim could be best friends because of it. Good try tho trollol. 

Hey, I was just quoting your owns words. Don't go pysco apeshit on me. 

4 hours ago, Kevinb said:

We have Weaver and we chose to sign the Freak who both are known to have huge drug problems and everyone kind of laughs it off don't they? 

4 hours ago, Kevinb said:

But from when I've run across him out and from the people I've known to run across him as well. Guys lit about 98 percent of the time. 

Dude, I've never read anywhere that Weaver has a "huge" drug problem..never!

Your anecdotal story isn't evidence that Weaver is "lit" 98 percent of the time. You simply made it up and should apologize.

Trashing someones reputation is really pretty low especially when the story teller doesn't know shit. 

YMMV

5 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Dude, I've never read anywhere that Weaver has a "huge" drug problem..never!

Your anecdotal story isn't evidence that Weaver is "lit" 98 percent of the time. You simply made it up and should apologize.

Trashing someones reputation is really pretty low especially when the story teller doesn't know shit. 

YMMV

Doesn't know shit or I know what I've seen. And apology for what? Saying my opinion and saying things I've seen, heard from friends and heard from bartenders and bouncers. Ya also no idea what ymmv means

11 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Doesn't know shit or I know what I've seen. And apology for what? Saying my opinion and saying things I've seen, heard from friends and heard from bartenders and bouncers. Ya also no idea what ymmv means

Did you or your friends actually see him smoke wee?  Or are you just taking second and third hand options based on how the guy is acting?

What puzzles me about you allegation you say you spoke to several bartenders who had to kick Weaver out of the bar.  First if Weaver is smoking Marijuana it would be a depressant thus he would not be likely to be acting so crazy he would be kicked out of bars.

Second considering he is a public figure his behavior  (if so out of control he would kicked out of bars) I am shocked that the media has not published  such events.  I know from first hand experience a public figure's behavior off the field is highly scrutinized.

Now back to my question.  Do you have anyone who knows first hand knowledge of Weaver being high 98% of the time?  Or is it just gossip?

7 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

And apology for what?  Saying my opinion and saying things I've seen

For trashing Weavers reputation with stories from some anonymous third parties like "bouncers" and "bartenders".

And btw, accusing Weaver of having a huge drug problem as you suggested and being "lit" 98 percent of the time is NOT an opinion..it was a statement of fact from you that imo is reckless and uncalled for.

I admit the story you presented is compelling even though it's nothing more than horse slop and pig vomit, but some people just have to do what they have to do.

8 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Did you or your friends actually see him smoke wee?  Or are you just taking second and third hand options based on how the guy is acting?

What puzzles me about you allegation you say you spoke to several bartenders who had to kick Weaver out of the bar.  First if Weaver is smoking Marijuana it would be a depressant thus he would not be likely to be acting so crazy he would be kicked out of bars.

Second considering he is a public figure his behavior  (if so out of control he would kicked out of bars) I am shocked that the media has not published  such events.  I know from first hand experience a public figure's behavior off the field is highly scrutinized.

Now back to my question.  Do you have anyone who knows first hand knowledge of Weaver being high 98% of the time?  Or is it just gossip?

Let's address all of these things I have said. No I don't know he's high 98% of the time it may have been a little just presumptuous of me to say that. 

Yes I've seen him high and so have my friends I've also seen him high and drunk as have my friends. Of my recollection being as I'm around the same age as he is I'm 33. I've seen him in Vegas a handful of times. A couple of times in Newport a couple times in Costa Mesa and once in Anaheim. Each time I've seen him he's been high or drunk or both. Not that I blame him I was drinking as well and I've talked to him a couple times out on the town. 

To the friends part yes since I wasn't there we would all laugh and compare stories of Angels players we've run into. We are all big Angels fans so it's always a hey I saw so and so at this bar man they were drunk or that guy was super cool or wow he was angry or high etc. 

As for the bartenders and bouncers I've talked to its usually a random story we would randomly bring up while being with friends and the bartender would then chime in and say something. One time I asked a bouncer at a bar about the players that came in because this bar was close to Angels stadium and he would say so and so would come in everyone's pretty cool. Except one player and he's like I won't say tho and I bothered him about it being the bothersome pest I sometimes can be :) and I asked if I guessed would he tell me he said ya and from all the stories over the years I guessed Mr Weave and I got a ya back and the story of how he gets kicked out all the time. 

I never said why he got kicked out just that he did while being under the influence of something. I don't know why I'd make this up it doesn't make me sound cool because I asked questions. And I don't know why it's not more talked about in the media. We have a very relaxed sports media here in Orange County the media tends to give these guys a pass and not report on stuff. And it's not like he was arrested for something just kicked out of a bar and it's not like he was banned because he's been kicked out multiple times haha. So ya I'm not gonna say the bars because I'm sure you guys who have one sort of night life can figure out the spots people go to around town and ya. I don't know how this thread about Puig got totally sidetracked but I really do hope the Angels sign Puig if for nothing else "entertainment" value