• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What do Trump supporters do if Hillary Wins?

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Cling a little harder to their guns?  Buy more ammo?

Incoming "What will Hillary supporters do if Trump wins?" thread (or comments here) in 3, 2, 1...

Answer to the second part: get drunk, move on, start following all the White House social media accounts.

Do you think that's the case? I don't doubt that he'll create his own network, but I am wondering...Trump's value is really his name. He doesn't really build anything anymore, he's more of a licensing and marketing entity. Does he damage his brand  so much that it doesn't recover? Sure, he'll have his core group of supporters, but you would have to think that for a large majority of the country...and world wide...his brand is going to take a significant hit.

11 minutes ago, red321 said:

Do you think that's the case? I don't doubt that he'll create his own network, but I am wondering...Trump's value is really his name. He doesn't really build anything anymore, he's more of a licensing and marketing entity. Does he damage his brand  so much that it doesn't recover? Sure, he'll have his core group of supporters, but you would have to think that for a large majority of the country...and world wide...his brand is going to take a significant hit.

He might not be successful but win or lose I doubt he'd do this if it didn't include the intent to add more wealth. 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

I'm pretty sure the brand is already damaged.  http://time.com/money/4349354/donald-trump-hurt-hotel-bookings/

Is it damaged beyond repair?  I don't see how this guy can fix it.  He doesn't possess the humility and skill to resurrect it.  

Could his kids?  Maybe.  But it will take years and years

The rumors are he is looking to make a new news channel, and Ailes is going to head it.  He's going to pillage a lot of talent from CNN in the process.

And if he does that, the answer is, get on the TV saying I told you so nanny nanny nanny, pfffft, as often as possible through the next 4 years. 

I honestly will just do what I have done, but with less money.  Oh and I will hope they don't find new creative ways to tax 401k's at an even higher levels to fund programs for lazy people and for people that won't take control over their own lives.  I'm sure that makes me sound like a dick, but when I already pay more into taxes than the average person makes in a year, well I just think something is wrong with that.  I am far from rich but taxed as if I am.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I honestly will just do what I have done, but with less money.  Oh and I will hope they don't find new creative ways to tax 401k's at an even higher levels to fund programs for lazy people and for people that won't take control over their own lives.  I'm sure that makes me sound like a dick, but when I already pay more into taxes than the average person makes in a year, well I just think something is wrong with that.  I am far from rich but taxed as if I am.  

I'm sure that the socially-retarded billionaire Cheeto will have your best interests at heart and act accordingly.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

i don't think that's remotely possible for a guy like him. he'll be kicking and screaming the whole way, and it's possible we might continue to hear more from him than before.

That doesn't mean that the public will pay any attention to him

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Glen I am a single issue voter.  Who will let me keep more of my money.  I don't believe in the boogie man, I don't think things like Gay marriage or Abortion will be made illegal again.   So I will stick to what will allow me to take care of my own, which is lower taxes.  

Serious question: why do you think Trump will lower your taxes?

And I'm a single issue voter too.  SC all the way.  At least two, if not three, SC justices will be appointed in the next four years.  The current court gave us Citizens United, which was fucking horrible.  Some things are more important to me than my own pile of cash, and while I don't make as much as you, I do OK.