• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What do Trump supporters do if Hillary Wins?

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Glen I am a single issue voter.  Who will let me keep more of my money.  I don't believe in the boogie man, I don't think things like Gay marriage or Abortion will be made illegal again.   So I will stick to what will allow me to take care of my own, which is lower taxes.  

I practically could have written this. My sentiment 100%.

46 minutes ago, Glen said:

And I'm a single issue voter too.  SC all the way.  At least two, if not three, SC justices will be appointed in the next four years.  The current court gave us Citizens United, which was fucking horrible.  Some things are more important to me than my own pile of cash, and while I don't make as much as you, I do OK.  

which things are more important ? (that would determine who to vote for)

8 hours ago, Glen said:

Not having Trump in the White House (or Pence) immediately comes to mind.

It's funny, my answer was going to be really close to this, except it was going to include two additional names. 

Oops!  I forgot to write that correctly.  Here you go ...

It's funny, my answer was going to be really close to this, except it was going to include two additional names. 

Trump News Channel will be my go to place.  Constant nagging of Hillary, end of the world daily of course and still blaming Obama but his collaboration with Ailes will bring us bikini clad blondes and no Hannity or O'Reilly but 24/7 girl on girl ranting.   Even Bill is anticipating it's debut.  

31 minutes ago, Glen said:

As I've mentioned before, appointing SC justices is my #1 issue.  I don't want Trump or Pence doing that.  That's the only reason I prefer Hillary over Trump.  

I with the morons in congress would go through the motions with the guy Obama nominated.  He seems like a good middle of the road candidate.  I really don't want Trump or Hillary in control of 2 judges.  Because you know those nominees are going to swing one way or the other.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

As I've mentioned before, appointing SC justices is my #1 issue.  I don't want Trump or Pence doing that.  That's the only reason I prefer Hillary over Trump.  

my buddy gave that same exact answer as the reason he's voting for trump.