• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig

Lou

3 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I hope he never plays another major league ballgame again.

Do you know how many people would KILL to be in Puigs position on a Major League team? And he flushed it down the terlit like it meant nothing.

What a complete dipshit.

There should be prizes awarded for using words like terlit.

Carry on...

17 hours ago, Blarg said:

The Dodgers didn't trade him because nobody wanted him ruining their run. No contender is going to throw dynamite into the clubhouse at this time of the year. Added to the fact he has declined in a rapid way since his rookie year, it just screams he was roided out of his gourd when the Dodgers brought him on board. That tells GMs to stay away because the only return to his former prowess will be a 50 game suspension.

Fuck Puig.

He screams Jose Guillen, Part Deux.

Puig-Meyer are similar. If you are Ok with one, you should be OK with the other and vice versa. 

However, neither is free. Despite how far Meyer had slipped his potential still meant he had a value and a cost (Santiago and taking Nolasco).

And Puig has an even higher value and cost, discounted though it may be. 

In other words, I'm sure the Angels are fine with the idea of Puig, but I still don't think they can afford him. 

10 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Puig-Meyer are similar. If you are Ok with one, you should be OK with the other and vice versa. 

However, neither is free. Despite how far Meyer had slipped his potential still meant he had a value and a cost (Santiago and taking Nolasco).

And Puig has an even higher value and cost, discounted though it may be. 

In other words, I'm sure the Angels are fine with the idea of Puig, but I still don't think they can afford him. 

Are the Cuban smugglers still looking for him? 

4 hours ago, Richard said:

A sequence of videos posted to Puig’s Snapchat account, and uploaded to Twitter by user @RothOfKhan, show Puig yelling obscenities, listening to loud music, and drinking beer with a sizeable contingent of Oklahoma City Dodgers teammates.

https://t.co/r2qX9yQo8G

Not going to lie, I laughed watching some of these. 

OMG NOT LOUD MUSIC!!!! AND BEER?!!?

what a f*cking heathen.

5 hours ago, Richard said:

A sequence of videos posted to Puig’s Snapchat account, and uploaded to Twitter by user @RothOfKhan, show Puig yelling obscenities, listening to loud music, and drinking beer with a sizeable contingent of Oklahoma City Dodgers teammates.

https://t.co/r2qX9yQo8G

Not going to lie, I laughed watching some of these. 

I dunno, sounds like every Thursday night in college, and any time I was stateside in the marines. Not a big deal. Press should just leave him alone. He's a ball player, not a saint.