• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Airing of Grievances

kevinb

7 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Is festivus the best Seinfeld episode ever? If it is not do we have to trade it for the bet episode and maybe the Henigans one as well. 

its not the best Seinfeld episode, not even close.

It does get points for involving Kruger Industrial Smoothing, the best place any Seinfeld character ever worked.  But the other story lines were terrible.  Elaine having to go through all that hassle to get a free sub was maybe the weakest storyline in the show's history.  Kramer on strike wasn't believeable either, and kind of lame.

When compared to George being a marine biologist, Kenny Roger's Roasters, or The Contest, the Festivus episode (actually named The Strike) doesn't come close.

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I can't stand it when its over ninety degrees and my pool is too warm to cool me off.

That blows I was in the desert last wkd and it was 117 and the pool was 97 degrees even at night was absolutely brutal

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

It does get points for involving Kruger Industrial Smoothing, the best place any Seinfeld character ever worked.  But the other story lines were terrible.  Elaine having to go through all that hassle to get a free sub was maybe the weakest storyline in the show's history.  Kramer on strike wasn't believeable either, and kind of lame.

When compared to George being a marine biologist, Kenny Roger's Roasters, or The Contest, the Festivus episode (actually named The Strike) doesn't come close.

Bizarro World 

Opposite George 

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

None of the episodes from the last two seasons are as good as the earlier episodes. There is a distinct difference after Larry David left the show. The story lines got wackier and the dialog was no longer up to par.

Yeah, the plotlines were just too bizarre at the end.  The only one of the last couple seasons worth anything was the Merv Griffin show.

Bizzaro world was a top 5 episode.  Just fabulous.

My favorite line of the entire series was an absolute throw away line.  George had started dating susan again. 

Jerry: Hmm. I thought she became a lesbian.

George: No. It didn't take.

Jerry: Oh.