• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

I'm very confused as to whats going on with Corey Perry lately. He has been absolutely absent offensively out there. For awhile he was racking up the assists but even that has disappeared. He looks slow as hell out there, too. He seems to be easily knocked off the puck, too. Seems to have very poor balance out there.

Great way to start the road trip. Gibson looked very solid again tonight. 7-1-1 in the division now. That's huge. Keep it up boys. 

I've talked to Nate about this somewhat jokingly but also with some truth to it. I want to see Rakell-Kesler-Silf together on a line. The three best players offensively on the team right now. They could score goals at will. Again, no need to break up that Kesler line but man.. That would be fun especially seeing how well they are on the PP.

13 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I'm very confused as to whats going on with Corey Perry lately. He has been absolutely absent offensively out there. For awhile he was racking up the assists but even that has disappeared. He looks slow as hell out there, too. He seems to be easily knocked off the puck, too. Seems to have very poor balance out there.

Great way to start the road trip. Gibson looked very solid again tonight. 7-1-1 in the division now. That's huge. Keep it up boys. 

Perry was pretty streaky last year as well.  He's always gonna attract the most attention from the opposing D's and that's exactly what's going on here.  Perry will get his, I honestly don't see any difference in his play this year vs. what we've seen in the last few years. He's never been fast, and he always is tangled up with opposing players.  I think the biggest marker to look out for is how many shots he's getting.   He got 6 SOG against Montreal and last night he got 2.  He's averaging about 3 shots a game, which isn't horrible.  What does suck is his shooting percentage which is like less then 6 percent.  That is far off of his norms which are like in the 15 percent range.  So I expect that we'll see some some positive adjustment.  Getzlaf I think has been great this season.  He also has a very low shooting percentage that is bound to improve.   

Edited by UndertheHalo

Silfverberg now with 16 points in 24 games, Bobby Ryan with 8 points in 21 games.

Ottawa is stuck with that contract, ouch. Bobby Ryan's shot has fallen off a cliff big time. Will he ever have a 30 goal season again ? or even a 25 goal season ? He hasn't reached 25 goals in a season since he was traded out of Anaheim.

6 hours ago, HaloCory22 said:

I've talked to Nate about this somewhat jokingly but also with some truth to it. I want to see Rakell-Kesler-Silf together on a line. The three best players offensively on the team right now. They could score goals at will. Again, no need to break up that Kesler line but man.. That would be fun especially seeing how well they are on the PP.

Tell that In N Out less short dude to stop shoveling snow and start posting.

22 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Phew @Oz27  I thought you got arrested in San Jose for streaking the ice since we haven't heard from you.  How was that arena, and Vancouver in general?  Where are you headed next?

Hahaha. I had more fun in San Jose than Vancouver. Nicer venue, more fun people, more fun town. I didn't love Vancouver actually, just not really my kind of place. The game was still fun though. I'm back in So Cal now, heading to a couple of Ducks games in the next week before I go home.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Man, Ritchie and his line have been awesome their last couple of shifts.  Ritchie is just a beast, Edmonton has no answers for him.  Great to see him playing so confidently. 

Ever since Kase and Ritchie has been teamed together, it answered a lot of the Ducks problems.