• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

That's what you get when you don't convert power plays in 3 on 3.  I don't get why the strategy isn't just shoot as much as possible.  What did they get ? 2 shots ? So fucking frustrating.....I love Getzlaf and Perry but man they fuck around so. so. so much.  It's rage inducing. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

10 minutes ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

We suck.

We will continue to suck as long as Bieska gets a lot of ice time.  And Getzlaf and Perry are our #1 line. 

If Carlyle made a true kid line, and just use Vermette as a rover face off man like Kessler was last season, Getzlaf and Perry should be the #3 line.

Gibson and the D just have to be better.  The D gives up a lot, but Gibsons job is to make some fucking saves.  He made the routine ones tonight.  That was about it.  He's still young but if he's got that much development to do it doesn't look good for our chances with the Getzlaf, Perry, Kesler group.  It's not all on Gibson of course.  The team just isn't good enough top to bottom right now.  Hopefully they start playing better, but after the last several years its really hard to believe they've turned any corner.  I mean, what's changed ? 

Lucky to win, don't really deserve it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo