• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

6 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Garbutt placed on waivers. Don't like this at all. He's been great on the forecheck and gives his all every shift. Get rid of fuck boy Boll.

Garbutt has surprised me with his speed this year.  Don't remember him being that quick.  But at least he has some skills for the 4th line.

Boll on the other hand can fight.  And nothing much after that.

Vermette can win tons of faceoffs.  But other than that, I don't think he's done much.  He doesn't seem to be a scorer or passer, so it's a waste when you have Kase and Ritchie and Cramarosa storming the nets and shooting.  Once Rakell is back, I'm hoping on a Kase, Ritchie, Cramarosa/Noessen line, with Vermette subbing in for faceoffs.

2 minutes ago, HaloCory22 said:

Manson is awful. Why in the world would you want to keep him? Just because he's cheap?

he's cheap, young, and excels with both lindholm and fowler. 

the org loves him. guarantee they are going to try and keep him if they can.

his advanced stats stuff is off the charts but i dont put too much weight on that. 

Wasn't able to catch the game today.  But first, nice bounceback from Bernier.  Second, Vermette gave me the big finger.  Third, Rakell.  He's on a mission this season.  Fourth, the Kase/Ritchie combo shouldn't be broken up.  Man they have chemistry together. 

He's been inconsequential, maybe garbage is strong but he has not been good.  I have very high expectations from this guy.  If he's not great the Ducks D is not going to be good. It hasn't been. 

To be fair he started slow last year as well. Hopefully it's the same this year

Edited by UndertheHalo