• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

2 hours ago, nate said:

The Vermette pickup looking really good.  He is dominating faceoffs and has done a great job as the 3C.

Imagine if they win a Cup with him, he was on the 07 Ottawa team. To go from watching Chris Phillips score the series winning goal against his own team to winning the Cup with the team that defeated his team & the same coach the Ducks had then, Randy Carlyle.

I have been impressed with the Ducks over the past handful of games...its like they are finally settling down and playing solid hockey. The goals seem to be coming; that's a great sign. Super impressed with the Kesler line again. It seems like their momentum, Kesler's especially, has carried over from last season. I hope Silfv can hit 30 goals this season, would be a HUGE lift for us. 

Bieksa is the worst player who gets regular playing time. God he's bad. Bernier has looked solid this season, I would argue he's even looked better than Gibson.

It also seems like we've really cut down on the penalties. 

12 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Bernier has looked solid this season, I would argue he's even looked better than Gibson.

Keep in mind the new rules for the expansion draft.  If a UFA signs with Vegas, that will be that teams pick.  And Bernier, I think is going to be highly sought after this offseason.  Let's hope Vegas thinks so too.

11 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Well, looks like I missed one hell of a game.  And by Hell I mean a piece of crap showing by our team.  Was it as bad as the score? 

Nope. 

Actually we played pretty decently. When it got away from us there seemed to me to be a bit of a 'well it's just not going to happen tonight' letdown. But it wasn't a bad game besides the score (At least the first two periods. I think I fell asleep somewhere in the third.).

4 hours ago, halobob said:

Yeah the Ducks outplayed the Preds pretty handily for the 1st 30 minutes but nothing on the scoreboard was going the Ducks way.  They slept through the 3rd period.  Really looking forward to going to the Ponda Tuesday to see how we fare against the Oilers.

bit worried about that one.  Our D has not been good.  The Oilers have a lot fire power up front.

Also, Gibson hasn't been great......disappointingly.

Edited by UndertheHalo