• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Unfortunate news about Ron Wilson, hopefully his recovery is a quick one.  It is kind of amazing how many great hockey people have been around this club.  If one didn't know better you'd never know this organization isn't even 25 years old.  Something to be proud of as a fan. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

All the goals are scored in the slot tho.  That needs to be a no go zone.  Also, Bernier faired no better.  I'm not giving Gibson or Bernier passes.  These guys also have to make saves.  That said no goalie is gonna be successful behind this Ducks defense playing as it has.  I can't emphasis more strongly how shitty they've been. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

I think he wasn't really anticipating it.  Matthews made a nice play.  That said, of course again right in front of the net.  Why is Matthews able to do anything right there.  The D failed twice on that play.  One, the battle on the boards was lost and the puck got to Matthews, and Two the D failed to tie Matthews up on a critical spot on the ice.  Tons of turnovers, Lindholm falling over himself like a retard multiple times.  Cam Fowler is the only guy playing D right now that isn't playing like shit night in and night out.  We're lucky to still be in this one.  Shit effort so far.