• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols and Cole exchange some words (what happened here?)

According to Alden, it had to do with Cole shouting something at Calhoun and Pujols taking exception

http://m.angels.mlb.com/news/article/182344076/albert-pujols-exchanges-words-with-gerrit-cole

"Angels right fielder Kole Calhoun worked a full count in the sixth inning Sunday and lined out to first base. As he retreated to the dugout, fiery Pirates right-handerGerrit Cole stared him down and shot a few words in his direction. Calhoun didn't hear it, butAlbert Pujols did. And when Cole reached base on a single in the bottom half of the frame, Pujols voiced his displeasure to the Pirates' ace, delivering what appeared to be a stern lecture"

Remember when Cole and Gomez got into it a few years ago. Can't really fault Cole for either of them. He sat there and listened to Pujols and didn't say anything back. Showed some respect for the veteran and maybe knew Pujols was right. Actually liked it on both sides. And neither of them will say what was said. Which I also like

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Albert made roughly $32,800 for that conversation. He needs to start earning his paycheck before talking down to young, talented players who are actually earning their keep.

-This post is sponsored in part by The Claude Foundation

Well when you put it all in perspective..........Yeah :lol:

27 minutes ago, CALZONE said:

Never yell at the guy that the Angels would gladly trade you for straight up.

I know you are joking and basically trolling this thread but He didn't yell and you and I both know he did the right thing.  You pretend he is a bad team mate, well this is another example of him being a good team mate.  Sorry Claude, I know this upsets you to the core as did his home run, but go ahead and give him props for not being what you think he is.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I know you are joking and basically trolling this thread but He didn't yell and you and I both know he did the right thing.  You pretend he is a bad team mate, well this is another example of him being a good team mate.  Sorry Claude, I know this upsets you to the core as did his home run, but go ahead and give him props for not being what you think he is.  

Cole said that Albert told him to take a look at his numbers