• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago Shooting Gallery

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I told you last year. Bring in the National guard and cordon off hot zones, go door to door and confiscate all weapons. Search all cars, all buildings and every person. Keep the pressure on until fall when it cools down and people aren't 24/7 crazy.

You should be on board with that, right? 

379C5E2F-D37A-4CA4-9250-D9777670AEAB.gif

36 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I told you last year. Bring in the National guard and cordon off hot zones, go door to door and confiscate all weapons. Search all cars, all buildings and every person. Keep the pressure on until fall when it cools down and people aren't 24/7 crazy.

if only it weren't for that damn Constitution thingy 

47 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Democrats are in favor of Partial Law. They follow the law when it suits them. Hence the activist judges.

I'm challenging you personally to once,  just once, in your life, name a responsible individual instead of using a catch-all boogeyman to lay the blame

23 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Read all of my posts.

I have spoken favorably of Rand Paul. I've even given Obama credit where credit is due. You know I've defended Trump for being responsible when he chose not to scold Putin in front of the whole world like some people wanted him to do.

You blame Democrats or SJWs for everything as if these are Borg collectives. What Democrat is in favor of Partial Law?

8 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

I think a primary cause for the violence in Chicago is a lack of accountability to God.

It's bad enough these criminals don't care about others, they don't care enough about themselves to be fearful of any consequences of their actions whatsoever. Those consequences being in life on Earth, or the afterlife.

A healthy fear of some form of hell after death is one way to get people to behave.

I'm grateful that the Constitution forbids the government from establishing/disestablishing religion, but with freedom comes responsibility. Part of that responsibility is promoting morality in our culture, primarily without the government's involvement.

Well just as a reminder you don't need to have religion to have good morals or even learn them.

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

That sounds like something you'd come up with, but I'll pass.

9 hours ago, Tank said:

So There's no middle ground to be found between those who want to take away every gun and those who don't want to remove any kind of gun? How would you suggest I should have worded my statement?

Middle ground or compromise works. However appealing to common sense is a logical fallacy because there is no guarantee that it is in fact correct. At one point common sense would have likely surmised that the Earth was indeed flat. While the logically correct answer doesn't necessarily exist in a middle ground between two opinions either, the term at least isn't as loaded as "common sense".

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

That sounds like something you'd come up with, but I'll pass.

I didn't ask for a Texan's opinion. Of course you wouldn't be in favor of taking guns away, it's sacralige in your state. Like pre-empting a high school football game for a major league baseball game. That's just not how it works down there.

But @calscuf always talks about small dicked gun owners and how they need to be stripped of their weapons for the good of all and I'm just offering a solution. 

Now this is just a test zone but if it is successful we can obviously go national with it with federally marshalled troops to get those guns and make America safe again. I'm sure Texas will be a problem and we may need to cut them loose from the Union along with Florida but this plan is going to work.