• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago Shooting Gallery

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Saw this a few minutes ago and was gonna post it. Crazy...

Every holiday out there goes off. 4th of july last year was something like 100 shot? 

Not sure the violence there is limited to the holidays.  That may be the only time that it gets press 

Strangely enough, even though Chicago's guns blaze during the blazing heat, they are far from the top most dangerous cities in the US according to FBI crime statistics.

Holding out at #1 for decades is Detroit which went from killing people with Corvairs to just killing people.

Something you never hear in sports, returning champion 2 years in a row #2 Oakland, CA

Newcomer to #3 is Memphis Tennessee because even if your entire state is related by gene pool it doesn't mean they like each other.

Falling to #4 St. Louis, Missouri the birthplace of Black Lives Matter

#5 Cleveland is moving up from #8, way to go Tribe!

#6 Baltimore is making it's move from #7 boasting a reduction of police complaints by 50% while increasing their murder rate. Correlation?

#7 is devoid of In N Out and for a reason, Nate clean up your city of Milwaukie or no good burgers for you.

#8 I guess when the Tide Rolls the crime drops. Birmingham, AL went from 6th to 8th in their National Championship year. Saban for Governor.

#9 is a newcomer in Newark, New Jersey displacing the shithole we know as Stoockton, CA.

#10 Kansas City bumps HateLanta off the top ten by not giving a shit about black lives, brown or white.

Milwaukee had a really bad year, the murder rate was up like 20% last year.  There is a reason I pretty much never go there.  There are some bad areas to avoid but I just avoid the entire city.

FS79, WI relaxed gun laws quite a bit the last couple years and is run by a Republican.  Bet you didn't see that coming :P

1 hour ago, nate said:

Milwaukee had a really bad year, the murder rate was up like 20% last year.  There is a reason I pretty much never go there.  There are some bad areas to avoid but I just avoid the entire city.

FS79, WI relaxed gun laws quite a bit the last couple years and is run by a Republican.  Bet you didn't see that coming :P

The vast majority of these shootings are by young black gang members aiming at other young black gang members. Unfortunately, they're such bad shots that they often kill innocent people.  It has little to do with gun laws, as criminals will ignore those and find a way to obtain weapons. It has everything to do with culture, education, family, and other factors.