• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fire Eppler

I've always suspected that Eppler is a "Yes Man." We can't really know for sure. 

It's time for a new manager. I like Sosh, but it's time to turn the page on him and try something different. Eppler isn't the problem.

Edited by failos

4 minutes ago, OregonLAA said:

I like how Scioscia keeps deflecting the blame to the pitching staff and says he isn't worried about the offense. The offense is fucking horrid dude. What are you talking about?

What he tells us and the media means nothing. 

Scioscia is working with the same limitations as Eppler. He has a platoon for left field from a scrap heap,  no upgrades to the offense,  now only two legitimate pitchers in his rotation and no closer.

Blaming Scioscia for any of this is as moronic as blaming Eppler that was hired part way into the hot stove season. Both are a season or two from having a complete team to work with.

Edited by Blarg

Someone decided to send down a productive hitter on a team with only a couple right now. Every season we come in unprepared and come out to a lousy start. Every. Fucking. Season. It doesn't matter who we play to start off. If a manager doesn't have a solution to fix that then he needs to look for another job. He's a crap manager on a mediocre team. We need someone who pushes all the right buttons and puts us over the top. Not someone who makes mistakes night after night and hurts our playoff chances 1 month into the season every season. 

Name me me a season we exceeded expectations with him since 2003.