• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill

I'm glad Hamilton didn't get taken off the $10.

But seriously.  I have no idea who this is.  Was Martin Luther King a product of gender discrimination or something?  Or was the state just looking for a female black person?  How about Ceasar Chavez, or are there only two colors? 

But seriously.  I have no idea who this is.  Was Martin Luther King a product of gender discrimination or something?  Or was the state just looking for a female black person?  How about Ceasar Chavez, or are there only two colors? 

You really hadn't heard of Harriet Tubman before? I remember learning about her in 3rd or 4th grade. She's a really prominent U.S. historical figure.

Hamilton was a no good son of a whore who wanted the Federal government breathing down everyone's neck. I'm glad Burr took him out. Jefferson FTW.

nothing against tubman, but i would have gone with halle berry. Especially after monsters ball.

She's only half. She could be on the $10, I guess. Although if we're going that route I'd prefer we allow the half to come from the gender and not the race. I'll be voting for RuPaul in the $10 primary. I just need to remember to register.