• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rich guy complains he's not rich enough

"In 2014, the Clintons donated more than $3 million, nearly 11 percent of their income. Since 2000, the Clintons have given nearly $15 million to charity, tax returns show.

Sanders and his wife, Jane, donated $8,350 to charity while reporting an adjusted gross income of about $205,000 that year, according to his tax return. The share of his family's income that went to charity was about half the percentage of income that his primary opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, gave to charitable groups."

I guess his strategy is, "Why give my own money, when I can give everyone else's?"

I have some sympathy for them, because it's got to be tough news to get. Kind of like being in a civil rights organization and finding out the leader you thought was this ...

black-naacp-official-is-actually-a-white

... is actually this ...

o-RACHEL-DOLEZAL-570.jpg?1

You know that nobody here defended her or even cared about her, right?

"In 2014, the Clintons donated more than $3 million, nearly 11 percent of their income. Since 2000, the Clintons have given nearly $15 million to charity, tax returns show.

Sanders and his wife, Jane, donated $8,350 to charity while reporting an adjusted gross income of about $205,000 that year, according to his tax return. The share of his family's income that went to charity was about half the percentage of income that his primary opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, gave to charitable groups."

I guess his strategy is, "Why give my own money, when I can give everyone else's?"

I'm curious to know how much of that Clinton money went to charities that are under the control of their foundation and what percentage of that goes to administrators.

I honestly don't know what the big deal is, or even what you guys are upset about. That he makes $200k? That he only donates 4% to charity? What is it? There's no hypocrisy here, just a bunch of Bernie Butthurters trying to find dirt on him that doesn't exist.

You don't see the hypocrisy of someone who wants to help the less fortunate through high taxes but he is unwilling to help those same people with his own money?

There are many ways to contribute, donations being just one of them. To complain about him only donating 4% is like picking out a freckle on someone's face and saying that defines them.

Sorry folks, but this is a non-issue to anyone other than right-wing wackos and Bernie Butthurters.

The only one complaining and butthurt is you, AJ.  Everyone else is commenting that this loser is no different that the other 4 major party idiots running for the position of president.  He's just a rich, hypocritical douche. 

The only one complaining and butthurt is you, AJ.  Everyone else is commenting that this loser is no different that the other 4 major party idiots running for the position of president.  He's just a rich, hypocritical douche. 

Well I beg to differ. He is VERY different from the other four party members, in so many ways. I'm not saying Bernie's shit doesn't stink too, but this is a non-issue that you are blowing WAY out of proportion and really not making logical sense. As Adam would say, you're speaking from emotion, not reason.

And I wouldn't call him "rich." He's doing just fine, but despite his 200k income last year, his net worth is only around ~$400-500k (reports vary from $300k to $800k). So yeah, he's doing well but I'd consider that upper middle class, not like the other candidates:

Net worth of candidates:

Clintons $110 million

Sanders $400-500k

Ted Cruz $4.4 million

Donald Trump $8 billion

John Kasich $10-20 million

Edited by Angelsjunky