• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rich guy complains he's not rich enough

This dude and his wife make a little over $200,000 a year.  This puts them in the top 5% of American wage earners.  The Top 5%!!!

The guy bitches that not enough money is going to the poor and underprivileged, yet he and his wife give only about 4% of their income to charity.  

So, he's an old rich white guy.  Makes more money than 95% of Americans.  Hardly gives anything to charity.  And what is his feedback on how wealthy he is?

“Unfortunately, I remain one of the poorer members (in my industry)."  

Booo phooking whooo!  

Gezzz ... rich white people are the worst! 

#feelthebern

I was reading Politifact the other day and he has also attended several private banking functions over the years and it wasn't to lecture them about how they were ruining America either.

Dude is so full of shit and his tax return gives you an idea of that.

I'd be defensive too if Bern were my messiah

I have some sympathy for them, because it's got to be tough news to get.  Kind of like being in a civil rights organization and finding out the leader you thought was this ...

black-naacp-official-is-actually-a-white

... is actually this ...

o-RACHEL-DOLEZAL-570.jpg?1

The couple reported receiving another $46,213 in Social Security benefits, of which $39,281 was taxable.

Sanders also reported income of $4,982 from the pension he receives having been mayor of Burlington, Vt., in the 1980s. Jane Sanders had another $4,900 in compensation for sitting on a commission devoted to the management of low-level radioactive waste disposal.

On his Vermont tax return, Sanders made a total of $150 in voluntary contributions to support four causes: at-risk children, endangered wildlife, military veterans and the environment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/15/sanders-to-release-full-2014-tax-returns-showing-just-more-than-200000-in-income/