• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ADAM LAROCHE AND BLAINE BOYER SPENT 10 DAYS IN SOUTHEAST ASIAN BROTHELS RESCUING UNDERAGE SEX SLAVES

Chuck

Wow! That's a cool story. Good for them.

I had a former student who did something similar. He and his friends rescued over 300 from one site, ranging in age from 6 months to over 60 years old. One of my coolest moments of teaching came after he did that. He emailed me and told me all about the story and then said that until he had me as a teacher he was convinced that he'd be dead or in jail with a lifetime sentence by the time he was 25, because that's what happened to all of his other male relatives. He never thought he'd ever do something as important as rescuing 300+ people. I am very proud of him.

• 6 years later...
18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't get it, but it was apparently hilarious in 2016.

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I’m trying to remember the context, but I believe at the time his son had been in the news for, in fact, being with him.

LaRoche abruptly quit because they told him that his son spends too much time with him in the club house and wasn’t going to be allowed to hang out anymore. He left $13 million on the table to spend time with his kid 

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

LaRoche abruptly quit because they told him that his son spends too much time with him in the club house and wasn’t going to be allowed to hang out anymore. He left $13 million on the table to spend time with his kid 

Good for him. There are more important things than baseball and money.