• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2017 Major League Baseball Thread

NrM

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

What Betts and JBJ are doing in 2016 defies explanation.

I guess the domino effect isn't such a silly thought.    Good hitters leading to good hitters further down in the order

Red Sux are putting up roids' era numbers so far.  

You forgot Bogaerts who might be the best of the 3.  Damn I miss having a farm system.  Even now when guys come up it's just fun to watch them develop.  It's innate for fans to rally behind home grown players.  

10 hours ago, elixir said:

It's amazing how dipoto turned the mariners so fast into a contender.  One of the best young gms in the game 

Just imagine how much better theyd be if he learned his lesson here about ignoring the bullpen. Maybe then the mariners could have taken a game against the shitty angels two weeks back

Was at that saturday night game. That crowd went quiet real quick. I recognized it as the same silence we made when jerry ignored our bullpen and we ran out frieri one year too many. Isringhausen. Madsen, and a whole slew of other guys no one cares to remember.

Kelvim Escobar's cousin is starting for the Dbacks against the Cubs at Wrigley this morning...wind blowing out.

Fowler lead off the game with a dinger (has been on base 100 times this season already)

I liked the old title...why did it need changing?

7 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Marco Estrada lost his no-hitter with one out in the 8th inning.

I switched over to this feed after the 7th since watching Alvarez pitch is like torture. As soon as I switched the Angels put up a couple of runs and Young broke up the no-no.

6 hours ago, Ender said:

Still in the 2nd wild card spot. Where you guys at?

Still looking up at the better teams in the division, alongside you guys.

We get it bro. Its exciting to be a fan of a team with optimism. Its gotta be even more exciting when youve been in the dumps for going on 15 years or so like you guys. But pump the brakes holmes....2cd wildcard spots in june isnt really bragging rights...especially amongst fans of another team that swept you at home 2 weeks back. 

I was at that saturday night game...lol. those seattle fans are LOUD!...but they get quiet real quick...