• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Guns Thread

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Why does this matter? Because it's drug or gang related, it shouldn't be calculated in the overall gun death statistics?

No that's fine but that doesn't speak for law abiding gun owners. It seems to skew the whole "gun problem" issue

12 hours ago, nate said:

Lol you actually agree with that?

gun violence in the US isn't bad compared to some of the third world.  Because the US is so similar to Afghanistan 

There is a little more to it than that. The US is far different from the countries it is generally compared to in terms of population, demographics, scope, etc... 

57 minutes ago, Adam said:

There's just something fundamentally wrong with the anti-gun crowd. At the end of the day, they will rely on men with guns to threaten force with those guns in order to keep people from having guns. 

Because we would be so effective against them with the guns we have?

I am fine with seriously stripping guns away from cops too.

49 minutes ago, nate said:

And by the way, the population and demographics excuses are bullshit. <missing part> The solution is not to arm them with even more guns.

I assume you have supporting facts and reasoning for the initial statement and didn't intend to leave it to stand on its own, yes?

Just now, nate said:

You have some magical way of fixing our population and demographics?

Since I know you don't, we probably should be focusing on not arming them.

Deport everyone without greater than 25% blood ties to this country prior to 1492? :-D

So, I think I'm doing this right...

Item is designed to kill/harm people in manner that makes other avenues seem inefficient.

Item is used by a person intent on murdering someone else in a manner that is very effective.

In an effort to achieve prophylaxis, I'm now supposed to suggest that we ban an item not designed to inflict murder but that certainly could be. I think I'll choose a Apple Watch. One could be force-fed to a person and certainly cause death.

Ban Apple Watches!