• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Guns Thread

Because it's apparent from the number of threads about guns, this is a topic that deserves it's own thread rather than firing up a new thread every time urge arises.

There have been some great strides made in reducing the number of gun related injuries and fatalities over the year, but more can probably be done.

Please share your thoughts and rants here.

Penis size is likely a factor in this but I.Q. scores are the true test.  I am sure in the GOP debate last night many times it was mentioned Obama is coming to take all your guns.  People who are confident in their penis size and have an above average I.Q. know this is not true, however, we have a huge population of pretty pretty pretty stupid people in Murica.  They ran out to purchase more today.  No matter what their penis size, it will be larger than their I.Q. score. 

Don't you mess with my IQ thing.  My book "Me smart, You dumb" is available in paperback on amazon for $1.95 

So then are you using your IQ to believe all your guns are being taken away when in reality all that anyone wants to do is make it a little tougher than handing out lollipops and Halloween candy. 

I go today to buy an AK you best make it difficult on me if I really want one.  When I get it and drop the butt on the ground and splatter brain matter all over the walls at the movie theater you will just say I am not a responsible gun owner, bad oops.  You are not a responsible gun owner if you believe all the rhetoric about taking away your guns. 

If I don't own a gun how can anyone take it away from me.

You are indeed correct again. My question for you then is why does gun control bother you and have to compare to DUI's when you don't even own one?  I am not really qualified on the subject either as I have never had a DUI or do I own a gun.  My angst with the whole subject is why do people (not including you) believe their guns are really being taken away.  unless, you hate Obama and the GOP can use it to scare you and collect your votes then business goes back to usual and we are still ****ed up. 

You are indeed correct again. My question for you then is why does gun control bother you and have to compare to DUI's when you don't even own one?  I am not really qualified on the subject either as I have never had a DUI or do I own a gun.  My angst with the whole subject is why do people (not including you) believe their guns are really being taken away.  unless, you hate Obama and the GOP can use it to scare you and collect your votes then business goes back to usual and we are still ****ed up. 

Because I believe there is a certain cost for the freedoms we have.  I don't drink, I don't own a gun.  I believe both should be regulated but never infringed upon.