• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Guns Thread

Thanks, TORS.

Not a very rosy outlook.

honestly, theres several factors that cause it. A lot of ehat you hear though arent correct. The reality is that until gangbanging is frowned upon by the counter culture, its not going away. The majority get into it not because of the usual things we hear, but because they want the status symbol. I try and tell the youngsters all the time that the ones whonarent really bad kids, just kicking it with the bad kids, that theyre gonna get caught up because of the bad kids. Arrested or shot. And once theyre locked up or screwes up in the hospital, its their own homeboys that are going to break into their parents'house.

Heres a clue how stupid it all is. Prison is all about race. The blacks always infoght and are splintered, but they still kikd of move as one. They back up the northern mexicans, and occasionally the "others" (asians, islanders, natives, etc). The southern mexicans are one car (and the mafia is very organized), and they generally hack up the whites. So when they get locked up, 2 southern mexican cholos from say garden grove that literally may have shot at each other on the street, will now fight (meaning try to kill in prison) some random black dude from san diego. Once they get out, the two cholos will try and kill each other again. Dumb as hell...

In Chicago two people were killed by gunshots today and a eight more wounded.

The same poor bastard was shot last month in the foot and now to start this month shot again this time in the hip and side resulting in being hospitalized.

But let's worry about the National Guard.

If he'd gone to work at 5 am with Phil he'd be fine. Slack ass at your own risk.

• 4 weeks later...

In domestic disputes due process usually is about a coroner's visit too late.

An accusation is what's required. A pissed off spouse could claim anything they want. Doesn't mean anything actually happened

accused of domestic abuse — mostly men — will be forced to surrender their firearms within 24 hours if their partners seek restraining orders against them.

Edited by Angels N Skins

He also tweeted a controversial graphic purporting to show that African Americans kill whites and blacks at a far higher rates than whites or police officers. However, the graphic cites a fictitious "Crime Statistics Bureau" for its numbers, and has been widely debunked using real FBI data.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34903577

Edited by ____

• 1 month later...

So I pulled my old .22 rifle out of the closet yesterday. Guess I'll clean it. It's like a brand new rifle although it's about 20 years old. Somebody gave it to me as a gift.

Then I found some ammo I had in the garage. The bullets have a white powdery sort of oxidation on them. Are they no longer any good?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

So I pulled my old .22 rifle out of the closet yesterday. Guess I'll clean it. It's like a brand new rifle although it's about 20 years old. Somebody gave it to me as a gift.

Then I found some ammo I had in the garage. The bullets have a white powdery sort of oxidation on them. Are they no longer any good?

Thanks.

You will ruin the barrel if you shoot them.

3 minutes ago, nate said:

You will ruin the barrel if you shoot them.

Ok good. The person who gave me the rifle also gave me this huge box of ammo, like 500 rounds I think. Then when I went shooting with the guys they all gave me their .22 rounds to shoot and I didn't even open my new box of 500.

Anyway I have like 450 rounds of .22 LR ammo that's apparently no longer any good. What's the best way to dispose of it?

Thanks again.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Ok good. The person who gave me the rifle also gave me this huge box of ammo, like 500 rounds I think. Then when I went shooting with the guys they all gave me their .22 rounds to shoot and I didn't even open my new box of 500.

Anyway I have like 450 rounds of .22 LR ammo that's apparently no longer any good. What's the best way to dispose of it?

Thanks again.

Here is some info.  I don't think there are any laws governing it.

http://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/safely-dispose-bad-ammo/