• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Guns Thread

On 7/27/2016 at 8:50 AM, Thomas said:

Things like this happen...   How many atrocities in history have been explained away by such statements. It's funny how it rarely happens to white people... 

Judging by the protests around the country it's a pretty damn large exception.

hqdefault.jpg

114978-full.jpg

8 hours ago, Don said:

I've never gone out of my way to find any trouble, and I've never been directly involved with a shooting. It's just been wrong place/wrong time with all of these. The place I was at on Saturday night I've been to probably a hundred times before, and I've never seen so much as a punch thrown there. And I still haven't. This was overspill from a really disreputable club that operates across the street from this place. I've never been to that club, but a couple fucktards thought it was ok to take their issues into a parking lot right outside the patio I was on and threaten my life and several others over whatever bullshit they decided was important enough to shoot at each other over. And fuck them for that. I get what you're saying in terms of avoiding shady places, but my behavior and my choices were not the problem. 

Yikes.  Time to move.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-20

For those of you that support banning the scary looking, black rifles I am interested why those are singled out. Based on these numbers, they seem insignificant. 

I think its because when theyre used, its usually "big". But you are correct, the overwhelming majority of shootings are handguns, not rifles, let alone assault rifles.

I can see the argument for banning them (which isnt me saying i support or dont support it), but from my experience, i have no idea why little shit saturday night specials arent more targetted for being banned. I dont know of too many gun people who buy those. Theyre cheap and shoot like shit. The only purpose they serve is concealment. Id say 80 percent of our shootings are done with those pieces of shit

• 2 weeks later...