• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: Rams & Chargers coming to LA - Kroenke's Inglewood Stadium Proposal

nate

WOOHOO! LA gets a brand new stadium and free tax $$$$$$$ Pay stadium employees a decent wage and the inglewood locals will have cooshy part time gigs. A Mall to create more jobs.

This is a huge deal for SoCal, I'm stoked! Great day for all LA Rams fans. Now bring back blue and yellow!

What jersey should I get? Gurley?

Rule of thumb, never get a jersey of a player younger than you.

Don't be the pathetic dude wearing some 20 year olds name on your back when you're 45.

Rule of thumb, never get a jersey of a player younger than you.

Don't be the pathetic dude wearing some 20 year olds name on your back when you're 45.

So I can get a Jamie Moyer, Nolan Ryan, Satchell Page, Phil Neikro, Julio Franco and a Minny Mimosa Jersey and that is about it.

So I can get a Jamie Moyer, Nolan Ryan, Satchell Page, Phil Neikro, Julio Franco and a Minny Mimosa Jersey and that is about it.

Correct.

You can get away with it if you have an AARP card....then it's cute. But if you're a working class adult with a Calhoun jersey it's weird and and creepy.

Chargers have until some date in March to decide if they want to move to LA this year.  I still say that they move this year.  The attendance and fan dynamic with a lame duck team would be a train wreck IMO.

Once it has been made public that the team is moving, you have pretty much killed fan loyalty in your current market. Agreed that moving right away is the correct choice, even if you have to play somewhere temporarily until the permanent stadium is built.

One move that made no sense to me: The Houston Oilers temporarily moving to Memphis when Nashville was their eventual destination. They were telling the people of Memphis, buy tickets for a year or two until we take the team away from you.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Surely if the Chargers are going to move, they want to do it for 16-17. The Rams are going to have a big chunk of the LA mark regardless, do the Chargers really want to let them build an even stronger base there by being the only team in town?

From what I hear, the Spanos don't want to be some tenant of Kroenkie (sp at 4 in the morning?) and his building.