• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: Rams & Chargers coming to LA - Kroenke's Inglewood Stadium Proposal

nate

YEP 4 tickets! I'll have season seats as long as they're at the coliseum. Hopefully I'll be independently wealthy by the time they move to Inglewood.

NOW BRING BACK BLUE AND YELLOW

They should bring back the blue & yellow for road games, and wear the old Deacon Jones era blue & whites while they play at the Coliseum.

Get ready to pay up the nose for seats.  And I think they have a point.

Lawsuit filed against Rams over access to seats in L.A.

The suit said the PSL agreement in St. Louis granted holders "the right to purchase season tickets for the assigned seats for each and every football season through the year 2025,'' but did not stipulate that the games had to be played in St. Louis.

Always stayed a lukewarm Rams fan since they left. Too many years as a kid watching them stink up the Coliseum to give up on them. Got a little more interested when they hired Fisher because I went to high school with him.

Glad to see him coming home if he is still around when they unpack their bags. Good chance the moving van leaves without him.