• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LAT: Rams & Chargers coming to LA - Kroenke's Inglewood Stadium Proposal

nate

I'd never consider NFL season seats. The experience and NFL fans are the worst.

Actually, I kind of take it back. I went to the Rams/49ers in 1994 and while young don't remember anything at Angel Stadium. Been to many KC games in KC and my family has had season seats for over 30 years...you maybe get the drunk guy, but only in SoCal do you get drunk/aggressive guy like Angels, Chargers, and Dodgers game where people brawl in the seats.

Still don't get why the Chargers would take this deal. They would basically pay a billion dollar to relocate and be tenants at a stadium they don't own. Or they could stay in San Diego and have the NFL help with over $100 million to build a new stadium and the city has already approved of an additional $300 million to help them. As much shit as they get for not having fans show up, they still have a strong fan base in San Diego. No one wants them in LA and they would lose a lot of fans. Unless Spanos plans on selling in the very near future, it doesn't make sense.

I'd never consider NFL season seats. The experience and NFL fans are the worst.

Actually, I kind of take it back. I went to the Rams/49ers in 1994 and while young don't remember anything at Angel Stadium. Been to many KC games in KC and my family has had season seats for over 30 years...you maybe get the drunk guy, but only in SoCal do you get drunk/aggressive guy like Angels, Chargers, and Dodgers game where people brawl in the seats.

I think the fan experience for football is way better on tv. I like the idea of going to an occasional game in person, usually thinking somehow it'll be better in person this time, but it never really is.