• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015-16 PGA Tour Season

Adam Scott, six shots back after the fifth hole, then he goes -6 the rest of the way to win it. Clutch!

Rory just up and disappeared today.

When I felt this afternoon, Rory was at -11 and Scott was at -7. What a turnaround!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of an Augusta update..

Weather forecast calls for a windy weekend, with the best day weather-wise looking to come on Sunday when the wind dies out.

Temps will be in the 70's, but winds up to 20-25 mph on both Fri and Sat.

Wind will not only make the tough shots more difficult, it will dry out the greens and make them fast as hell.

They're expecting a little rain tomorrow, but not enough to make a big difference.

Better wind players will have an advantage, and tee times will have a significant impact.

Stoked as always for The Masters.  

par 3 contest today. seems like that would be one of the really fun things on tour all year long. love seeing their kids out there with them.

rory isn't playing today. might be related to no one has won the tournament if they win the par 3.

friend of mine is there this week with her son. they put their names in the lottery and were chosen for this year. first they went to the nascar race on sunday, then the braves game on monday, and then drove down to augusta for the practice round yesterday. looking forward to hearing her stories.

My guess is most of that will come to pass...it's not going to be ideal conditions which should help bunch the field.

I think with the expected wind, Fowler might have a heck of a chance.

He's from Oklahoma, and it gets a little windy there.

Anyhow, I'm rooting for Ricky to get his first major (But I'm starting Day on my fantasy team)

My dream Sunday leaderboard would have Spieth, Day, Scott, McIlroy, and Stenson all near the top.  Mickelson and Fowler also with a shot at it. I want tension and high drama on those last nine holes.

that would make for darn fun tv.

My guess is most of that will come to pass...it's not going to be ideal conditions which should help bunch the field.

I think with the expected wind, Fowler might have a heck of a chance.

He's from Oklahoma, and it gets a little windy there.

Anyhow, I'm rooting for Ricky to get his first major (But I'm starting Day on my fantasy team)

He's actually from out here in Murrieta, just went to college at OSU for a bit.

I'd like to see him win too. And it looks like he will atlas have a chance after bouncing back from a poor opening.