• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015-16 PGA Tour Season

Sorry, xboom, I haven't. I'd highly recommend going to as many practice rounds as you can. I went to the 95 PGA and the practice rounds were a lot of fun. Players are very approachable, also.

Thanks Tank. I do have the one practice round on Wednesday. I'm going to use that opportunity to nail down a spot on the course where I can see the most action. Thinking about following a group in the morning rounds on the weekend and picking a location in the afternoon to watch the field play through in the afternoon rounds.

Thanks Tank. I do have the one practice round on Wednesday. I'm going to use that opportunity to nail down a spot on the course where I can see the most action. Thinking about following a group in the morning rounds on the weekend and picking a location in the afternoon to watch the field play through in the afternoon rounds.

that's a great plan. walking the course reveals so much that you don't really see on tv, plus it'll help you find some terrific places from which to watch a good deal of action.

one of my favorite hang outs at riviera was behind the 10th green. art spander, who was a very good columnist for the SF chronicle, was there telling stories to one of the volunteers and i got to eavesdrop on him. that was terrific.

that's a great plan. walking the course reveals so much that you don't really see on tv, plus it'll help you find some terrific places from which to watch a good deal of action.

one of my favorite hang outs at riviera was behind the 10th green. art spander, who was a very good columnist for the SF chronicle, was there telling stories to one of the volunteers and i got to eavesdrop on him. that was terrific.

I would hang out there as well. Actually I was behind the 11th tee and 10th green so I could see all of the 10th hole as well as see everyone tee off on 11. Amazing how many drives were right down the middle on 11. I would have hit trees on both sides of that fairway.

they were saying on the broadcast that his last win was at colonial back in '11 or '13. hasn't been able to close the deal for a while now. gotta be pretty worried if you're him.

he also had the talent to win a couple of majors by now. that boat seems to have sailed as he closes in on 40 yrs old.