• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2015-2016 Hot Stove Thread

SoWhat

Arte Moreno, you REALLY think Salas is the answer for the 7th inning?

Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

And all just to save maybe $500k in luxury tax, SMFH and ROTFLMFAO

You will be REALLY ridiculed at this rate.

No, maybe he thinks Morin is the answer to the 7th inning. Or Eppler has faith in Nagy to make Bedrosian the 7th inning guy. By the way, I am guessing this was an Eppler move, Arte only gets involved if he wants to land what he believes to be the difference maker.

No, maybe he thinks Morin is the answer to the 7th inning. Or Eppler has faith in Nagy to make Bedrosian the 7th inning guy. By the way, I am guessing this was an Eppler move, Arte only gets involved if he wants to land what he believes to be the difference maker will be a player to attract more fans.

there ya go.  

Man you guys are whiney. You haven't even seen a single Spring training game and yet are sure the team can't compete because Moreno won't blow another $160 million on players without a real resume earning those type of contracts.

Arte can no longer afford to keep us the fans. Eppler should trade all of us to the A's. The A's would've already traded Trout.

At least we won't have any expectations whatsoever going into 2016. I truly feel this is a third place team, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it finish in fourth. And all because Arte is too cheap to upgrade the team's biggest position of need.

They could also finish 1st. We were very close last season with ZERO production from LF, nearly nothing at C since Iannetta was getting the majority of the starts for the majority of the season & getting ZERO production from Trout & Pujols for 5 weeks over the summer.

The one thing that has improved and should improve mightily from last year till this season is our SS defense, leadoff hitters before Trout/Pujols/Calhoun/Cron & DEPTH DEPTH DEPTH on both offense and defense. 

They could also finish 1st. We were very close last season with ZERO production from LF, nearly nothing at C since Iannetta was getting the majority of the starts for the majority of the season & getting ZERO production from Trout & Pujols for 5 weeks over the summer.

The one thing that has improved and should improve mightily from last year till this season is our SS defense, leadoff hitters before Trout/Pujols/Calhoun/Cron & DEPTH DEPTH DEPTH on both offense and defense. 

We've got an extra starter in Skaggs and hopefully an improved Richards too.

If Weaver, Wilson, Shoemaker, whoever improves as well the pitching will be in good shape. 

Not sure why so many people are so down on this team. It's definitely not as good on paper, and is probably one of the riskiest teams the Angels have fielded in recent years, but it also wouldn't surprise me if it made the playoffs.

Despite playing 68-69 baseball after the 20-5 start, the Astros are still a year older and know what it's like to make the post-season now.

Rangers are hard to gauge, although Hamels and a healthy Darvish is a really good 1-2.

M's are the M's, always a question mark.

A'th are the A'th, always an interesting study thanks to the Billionaire Slumlord and Beane.  

Zero production from Freese and Gia for a long stretch as well.  Freese's return last year was a catalyst.  I think Escobar will be even better as will Gia.

I hope you are right. I certainly hope for the best, I just don't have any real expectations. I could see this team getting nothing whatsoever form second base, left field, and catcher (and DH until Albert comes back). Not to mention a terrible pen and very average rotation. And I see an owner who seems not to care much and is making the fan base pay for his horrendous decisions in years past.

And I am still bitter the team let Dipoto get away. I had much more faith in the team's direction under him. That isn't an indictment of Eppler - I just think Dipoto was doing a good job and taking this team the right direction.

Edited by wopphil