• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Bryce Harper Mancrush Thread

m0nkey

although he's no longer a ranger, i still love cj wilson.

someone brought up babe ruth and it begs the question: what kind of player would he be today? the playing field is much more even today. similarly, if albert pujols were to go back in time, would his stats be better than babe ruth's?

You guys are fun sometimes. He's what 20? and he's considered a douche because he is out going and likes to have fun. Alright. To most you guys, all athletes should never show their personality. Never talk just play the game and go home and sleep.

LOL no that is not why he's considered a douche. 

LOL no that is not why he's considered a douche. 

Like it matters what people on a forum board of a completely different team think. Seriously its baseball, it needs athletes like Harper and Trout to go to the next level. All negative talk about a guys personality that yet none of you have met at all. Good idea. Call him a douche, how about just enjoy what your watching and stop trying to just make shit up in your own heads about a guys personality. Athletes are cocky that doesn't make them a douche. Grow up!

Like I said earlier, if you had followed Harper as he ascended to the Majors, you'd understand completely why people call him a douche. I don't need to know him to know he's a douche perso. I'm not making things up in my head. Grow up? Uh OK. 

By the way, I do watch and enjoy his play on the field. 

Like I said earlier, if you had followed Harper as he ascended to the Majors, you'd understand completely why people call him a douche. I don't need to know him to know he's a douche perso. I'm not making things up in my head. Grow up? Uh OK. 

By the way, I do watch and enjoy his play on the field. 

Grow up and stop worrying which professional athletes are douches or not. Kind of lame if you ask me. But hey go right ahead and get your panties in a bunch.

Grow up and stop worrying which professional athletes are douches or not. Kind of lame if you ask me. But hey go right ahead and get your panties in a bunch.

Your righteous indignation is duely noted. I'm not worrying it by the way. Oh and my panties are squared away but thanks for your concern. 

Like it matters what people on a forum board of a completely different team think. Seriously its baseball, it needs athletes like Harper and Trout to go to the next level. All negative talk about a guys personality that yet none of you have met at all. Good idea. Call him a douche, how about just enjoy what your watching and stop trying to just make shit up in your own heads about a guys personality. Athletes are cocky that doesn't make them a douche. Grow up!

LOL, it must matter to you.  Seems like the only uptight guy in this thread is you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I blame the fans 50%, Harper 25%, and his teammates 25%.... may be wrong about the Harper/teammate split.  Didn't catch much of it.

It is 100% ridiculous, though.  Dude hit a home run in the first inning of a game in July, goes into the dugout, then comes out. Stupid.  

Last year it seemed Bryce was acting like a douche. But this year it looks like he's redeeming himself and quickly growing up. This story is well worth a read and may change your view of Bryce.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/nationals-journal/wp/2013/07/05/bryce-harpers-visit-with-gavin-rupp/

“This was an incredible day,” Chris Rupp said. “We had to tell Gavin there were no more options. He’s going to die. That was hard. You take that day, and then follow it up with a day like today, it means the world. You’ll do anything for your kids. There’s only so much you can do as a parent. For Bryce to do what he did, you can’t put a price tag on this. You just can’t do it. For Gavin to have this honor, it’s like of those days that just doesn’t get any better.”