• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Bryce Harper Mancrush Thread

m0nkey

Dog names are always stupid. It's always one of three things. 1) A stupid inside joke that no one understands; 2) A prototypical dog name, like Spot or Killer or Fido; or 3) It's given a normal name, whether it's named after someone or not. Option three might be the least douchey but it's still pretty lame when you ask someone what their dog's name is and they say "Peter".

No matter what you name your dog it's douchey. There's no way to avoid it. Anyone that thinks their dog's name isn't douchey is dead wrong.

I did not make this up, thank you very much.

It's not about his age, but about the age of people who are calling him that.

And I'm thinking at the 24 year old mark douche may be applied, if necessary. 

What age is too old to call a douche a douche?

My guess is most or all of the posters here that don't think he is a douche are pretty close to his age but I may be wrong.

Good point, except no one implied it did. 

Oh.  Not quite sure why most of the posts in a thread are about him qualifying as a douche in the baseball section of the forum then. But hey, it's a message board and this is America. 

God Bless America

What age is too old to call a douche a douche?

My guess is most or all of the posters here that don't think he is a douche are pretty close to his age but I may be wrong.

I'm thinking a 12-15 year difference is a good gap.

I did not make this up, thank you very much.

It's not about his age, but about the age of people who are calling him that.

And I'm thinking at the 24 year old mark douche may be applied, if necessary. 

I've seen five year old douches. Sometimes it's just in the genes.

If I remember correctly, he blew a kiss at the guy because the pitcher had hit a previous batter like an inning before.  Apparently the pitcher was openly taunting the entire team the whole game.  Yelling after SO's, yelling at players in the dugout.  When Harper hit the HR the pitcher stared Bryce around the entire base path so as he ran down the third base line Harper blew him a kiss. 

I tried to find the article but I could not.  Most media just ran to report that he blew a kiss and left out all the side stuff.