• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Oregon state police: Reports of 10 dead at college

From another site ...

Update, 5:20 p.m.: The Times has taken down its report that victims were asked to state their religion during the shooting.

Update, 4:50 p.m.: Oregon governor Kate Brown just said at a press conference that the shooter was a 20-year-old male. The New York Times reports, meanwhile, that one witness to the killings said the shooter "asked people to stand up and state their religion" during the incident.

will that shit actually be doing something to stop this nonsense? 

This country basically said a collective "meh" when 20 six-year olds were slaughtered in their classroom.

I'm guessing even less of a shit will be given for 10-20 college kids.

Edited by the dude abides

Even if every one was a cwc it won't stop people from dying. You never know when someone is going to do something like this. By the time it starts, someone has lost their life or had it dramatically changed forever. Hell they could be the first victim like the guy down in Nevada (or was it Arizona) where he confronted one of the two anarchists that killed the cops before being shot by the other. It's been awhile so I might have some of my facts wrong.

I'm all for cwc but we all know it won't stop stuff like this from completely happening. People will continue to die until a better solution is found.

School apparently had 1 security guard that was unarmed. That seems kind of stupid

Back in the day, some geeze 20 years ago.  My University had like 2 or 3 campus police.  And back then, they were talking of arming them, and the students did not want that at all.  Obviously it is a different environment now.  But back then, armed police who weren't police were the surest sign that power was going to be abused on campus.