• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jeter loves the Big A for all the wrong reasons.

funny thing is probably 90% of those Yankee fans in Anaheim have never seen a Yankee home game, or even been to NYC or the state for that matter. I know a bunch of them.

The wife is a Yankee fan, mainly because her father was. Neither of them ever lived anywhere near New York. A Filipino friend of mine is also a Yankee fan, because growing up in the Philippines the Yankees were the only baseball team that he had ever heard of.

Lots of stories like that. Not that it is necessarily bad to like a team who you have never seen play at home (some people live in very remote areas), but the Yankees seem overloaded with fans like that.

The first part of his career, I buy the 50%. For most of it, that's bullshit, though.

Plus, they have fans everywhere. Again... especially early in his career when they won all the time... and in places that hadn't had much success.

I went to a game when the Yankees were in town earlier this year.

It was easily 50/50