• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

16 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Maybe I am? Either way it's bullshit. People shouldn't be taxed harder because they are successful. 

You are exactly who I thought you were. A person who's jealousy expands into theft. You can't make something for yourself so you take it from others.

Umm, okay. 

Also, if you were in the top income bracket, I doubt you'd be posting here.

It astounds me how defensive you guys get. It's like you identify with these billionaires or something. Nobody is talking about you, so stop making it personal and just learn to discuss the topic.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

Just now, Taylor said:

By the way, the only thing I legitimately envy about people who are wealthier than I am is the ability to travel more often. If I won the lottery I'd spend the next several years just traveling to new places with my family. 

You wouldn't give it all away? You hypocrite!

2 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Of course, you'd prefer I didn't contribute because my view is usually contrary to yours...

Don't worry, I don't have the energy for this stuff.

Right. I obviously come here because it's a lib echo chamber. 

Also it was a joke. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Umm, okay. 

Also, if you were in the top income bracket, I doubt you'd be posting here.

It astounds me how defensive you guys get. It's like you identify with these billionaires or something. Nobody is talking about you, so stop making it personal and just learn to discuss the topic.

You have zero clue who I am or what I do. The only thing you know about me is from what I post on here and cals’ silly comments. This isn’t some sort of bubble that is elusive to successful people. Not everyone on here is poor and fat. 

Edited by Lhalo

28 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You have zero clue who I am or what I do. The only thing you know about me is from what I post on here and cals’ silly comments. This isn’t some sort of bubble that is elusive to successful people. Not everyone on here is poor and fat. 

You have zero clue about me, yet you made assumptions long before I did. The only assumption I made was that you aren't a billionaire, which I'm 99.9% confident about. 

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

Of course, you'd prefer I didn't contribute because my view is usually contrary to yours...

Don't worry, I don't have the energy for this stuff.

If there is one thing about the spin forum.  There are bait lures everywhere.  You just got to learn not to get hooked.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

I don't think "rich people" are evil. I think the richest of the rich got there through many unethical means, and that they could do more to give back to the world instead of going on joy rides to Earth's orbit.

How do you know how much they do or don’t give to help others? What a terribly cynical view.