• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

That number should be far more than 40%. That includes 614 billionaires and 18.6 million millionaires. 

I'm sure the guys making $540k are paying their share of taxes. That's not who is being targeted. 

Perhaps the liberals fighting for this should be more specific, but I know you know they aren't talking about anyone but the absolute highest paid people in the world, which includes Jeff Bezos, who is a Democrat.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That number should be far more than 40%. That includes 614 billionaires and 18.6 million millionaires. 

I'm sure the guys making $540k are paying their share of taxes. That's not who is being targeted. 

Perhaps the liberals fighting for this should be more specific, but I know you know they aren't talking about anyone but the absolute highest paid people in the world, which includes Jeff Bezos, who is a Democrat.

They disproportionately pay more taxes than everyone else. That is a fair share. Just because they make more money doesn’t entitle the government to take more of it. 

Just now, Jason said:

They disproportionately pay more taxes than everyone else. That is a fair share. Just because they make more money doesn’t entitle the government to take more of it. 

So they should pay less taxes? 

Cry me a river. Someone making that much money can pay more in taxes. Boo fucking hoo. 

And no, I don't like paying taxes either. But they aren't going away under any leadership. 

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So they should pay less taxes? 

Cry me a river. Someone making that much money can pay more in taxes. Boo fucking hoo. 

And no, I don't like paying taxes either. But they aren't going away under any leadership. 

You strike me as a dude that has a cabinet full of participation trophies. 

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/ohio-rep-anthony-gonzalez-republican-who-voted-impeach-trump-won-n1279407

The GOP cult allows nutjobs like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz but pushes out anyone who dared defy Supreme Leader.

Are the dems really all that different? Whatever happened to the pro life dems in congress?

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/ohio-rep-anthony-gonzalez-republican-who-voted-impeach-trump-won-n1279407

The GOP cult allows nutjobs like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz but pushes out anyone who dared defy Supreme Leader.

Yeah but what about abortion and homosexuals?