• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

TV reporter killed live on the air.

Years ago I stumbled upon a blog called So Cal Media Scoop, or something like that.  It was like a play by play of everybody's job status. 

It stands out in my head because I remember reading the comments to the blog posts and thinking, crap, the nastiness between colleagues was worse than any high school antics I had ever witnessed. 

I seen both angles as well, and you can see and understand how they didn't pay attention to him or notice him.  They were shooting live and I'm sure there were other people working in the area or at least close by on the same floor or at least the lower level of the complex.  The camera man was focused over the balcony with his back turned before swinging over to the interview, so it's easy to see how he didn't notice the guy.  I'm sure the women saw him through their peripherals but were just focused on getting the shot done,

You can clearly see the reporter's sleeve of her blouse on her right arm where she was first shot move or flinch from the impact of the bullet.  After that, she turns and runs and the camera is dropped in both of the videos.  Some of the conspiracy nuts out there are saying she would've dropped as soon as she was hit with the first bullet, but that's a load of bs.  Many people are able to initially run or even get away after being shot, especially when not hit in a critical spot.  She likely tripped or fell due to the panic and he simply caught up to her and finished her off, at least that's what it sounded like.  The screams turn silent after the last round of bullets is heard.  A while back, a friend of mine was shot 3 times at point blank and was able to make it down two flights of stairs before he collapsed and died, so idiots that say she should've just immediately dropped are being ridiculous or just trolling.

I seen both angles as well, and you can see and understand how they didn't pay attention to him or notice him.  They were shooting live and I'm sure there were other people working in the area or at least close by on the same floor or at least the lower level of the complex.  The camera man was focused over the balcony with his back turned before swinging over to the interview, so it's easy to see how he didn't notice the guy.  I'm sure the women saw him through their peripherals but were just focused on getting the shot done,

You can clearly see the reporter's sleeve of her blouse on her right arm where she was first shot move or flinch from the impact of the bullet.  After that, she turns and runs and the camera is dropped in both of the videos.  Some of the conspiracy nuts out there are saying she would've dropped as soon as she was hit with the first bullet, but that's a load of bs.  Many people are able to initially run or even get away after being shot, especially when not hit in a critical spot.  She likely tripped or fell due to the panic and he simply caught up to her and finished her off, at least that's what it sounded like.  The screams turn silent after the last round of bullets is heard.  A while back, a friend of mine was shot 3 times at point blank and was able to make it down two flights of stairs before he collapsed and died, so idiots that say she should've just immediately dropped are being ridiculous or just trolling.

Okay, I am game.  Who are the idiot truthers out there for this?

Years ago I stumbled upon a blog called So Cal Media Scoop, or something like that. It was like a play by play of everybody's job status.

It stands out in my head because I remember reading the comments to the blog posts and thinking, crap, the nastiness between colleagues was worse than any high school antics I had ever witnessed.

Yeah. That person picked up the torch from a guy name RonFineman. He really had all the blind scoop items. He didn't treat me too well either. He was a guy who had been canned from KNX and his wife still worked at CBS/kcal.

Everyone emailed him gossip tidbits. It was toxic for a good while in newsrooms. Opposite of the late 80s when it was a huge party.

Here's one of the idiots.

https://vid.me/GkTM

EDIT: Forgot to say NSFW due to breakdown of shooting footage. Might be disturbing to viewers.

keep in mind that the overwhelming majority, if not flat out all, people who try and argue conspiracy theories have zero experience with whatever subject they are arguing.

Without going in to top many details, I recently saw a person shot in the face, who still wanted to fight us. Ive seen bloodtrails go several blocks from a shooting scene and disappear because the person got into a car. Ive seen people shot clean through the chest, and be out of the hospital in a day. So anyone who thinks handgun rounds insgantly drop people need to stop assuming movies are documentaries.

keep in mind that the overwhelming majority, if not flat out all, people who try and argue conspiracy theories have zero experience with whatever subject they are arguing.

Without going in to top many details, I recently saw a person shot in the face, who still wanted to fight us. Ive seen bloodtrails go several blocks from a shooting scene and disappear because the person got into a car. Ive seen people shot clean through the chest, and be out of the hospital in a day. So anyone who thinks handgun rounds insgantly drop people need to stop assuming movies are documentaries.

What caliber of handguns are you guys carrying?

that's useful info. i was thinking he may have had some kind of police scanner that tuned in to the radio traffic between the studio and their mobile reporters, and he used that to follow them.

Most of the stations don't operate on those anymore. It's a pretty simple formula. They are on every half hour, and they aren't doing live hits too far from the station. It's pretty easy at 6a to cross town too. And yes, they've teased it numerous times.

Lots of good people in news, but people who cannot handle the criticism come unglued.

Certain professions seem to have people like this. The media seems to be one of them. Yesterday a couple of the local ESPN Radio guys were discussing this. One said that there were about three former employees that he could think of that should they come in the building, his head would be on a swivel.

There were a couple of people who I worked with in the prison system who we fired that I wouldn't have put it past them to wait in the parking lot for someone after work with a gun. One was literally psychotic and he did a lot of bizarre things before he was let go. I walked out with my supervisor every morning for about three weeks and we looked around to see if his car was in the lot. He blamed this supervisor for all of his problems.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

As for xboom, if you are referring to speculation I had, I can tell you that's what the newsroom chatter is like. There are theories and reports that get broken down and then you go. This forum is not broadcast, at least not in my mind. This is a group of people communicating, albeit publicly.

I can tell you that when everyone went with Michael Jacksons death, not one station in LA, or CNN had that confirmed by two sources. TMZ ran with and everyone went all in.

And as I saw yesterday, CNN, despite having conflicting and some erroneous information, was still 5-10 minutes behind the social media news. His name, his photo, all of the social media he posted.

The real information is out there from the most unlikely of sources, but you have to sift through the inaccurate stuff to get there.

I see, so it's important to you to be the TMZ of Angelswin.com. To each their own.

Certain professions seem to have people like this. The media seems to be one of them. Yesterday a couple of the local ESPN Radio guys were discussing this. One said that there were about three former employees that he could think of that should they come in the building, his head would be on a swivel.

There were a couple of people who I worked with in the prison system who we fired that I wouldn't have put it past them to wait in the parking lot for someone after work with a gun. One was literally psychotic and he did a lot of bizarre things before he was let go. I walked out with my supervisor every morning for about three weeks and we looked around to see if his car was in the lot. He blamed this supervisor for all of his problems.

I think in all professions, there are those that you think can come back all rambo.  Offhand I can think of 4 from my previous job that could do that.  One was black, and thought the world was against him.  Another was black and gay.  And thought it was a good idea for Halloween company dress up to come in a french maid outfit with his balls hanging out.  Another talked to himself constantly.  Thank god he decided to look for work on the other side of the country.  And the other, well, we call him dumpster diver since he was caught doing the nasty with another worker in the dumpster area.  

I think in all professions, there are those that you think can come back all rambo.  Offhand I can think of 4 from my previous job that could do that.  One was black, and thought the world was against him.  Another was black and gay.  And thought it was a good idea for Halloween company dress up to come in a french maid outfit with his balls hanging out.  Another talked to himself constantly.  Thank god he decided to look for work on the other side of the country.  And the other, well, we call him dumpster diver since he was caught doing the nasty with another worker in the dumpster area.  

Your job sounded like shear entertainment.