• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

TV reporter killed live on the air.

https://www.lds.org/topics/christians?lang=eng

"While members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have no desire to compromise the distinctiveness of the restored Church of Jesus Christ, they wish to work together with other Christians—and people of all faiths—to recognize and remedy many of the moral and family issues faced by society. The Christian conversation is richer for what the Latter-day Saints bring to the table. There is no good reason for Christian faiths to ostracize each other when there has never been more urgent need for unity in proclaiming the divinity and teachings of Jesus Christ."

But those other denominations don't deny that you are also Christians. And it's interesting that FS calls JWs beliefs "out there." He's complained about atheism but yet there he is insinuating that the beliefs of others, who consider themselves Christians, are cuckoo.

You really don't know this topic very well. Titles mean nothing. Crap, why would steven stevens give a rat's butt what fan or anyone else thinks?

It really is a stupid argument. My faith is my faith, fan's faith is his faith and steven's is his. If I am threatened by any of their faiths that is my problem alone.

Mt, it is the misinformation about what i believe that bothers me. I have been told i was cuckoo and wear magic underwear my whole life. I believe in the restoration through a sex driven treasure monger. I can handle that one. Just don't ascertain that i dont believe you are christian.

I respect anyone's and everyones beliefs that try to live and respectful and moral life and if they believe in christ they are christian and the mormon church believes they will be blessed accordingly.

He wasn't stealing young women. He was just telling young girls that an angel with a flaming sword was threatening to slay him if he didn't institute polygamy. Or sending men on missions and then approaching their wives about marriages.Pissed some people off so they created the "Nauvoo Expositor" which talked about these things. Smith got nervous so he ordered the press destroyed saying it was a nuisance and could bring on a mob.

See it's not that bad.

Mt, it is the misinformation about what i believe that bothers me. I have been told i was cuckoo and wear magic underwear my whole life. I believe in the restoration through a sex driven treasure monger. I can handle that one. Just don't ascertain that i dont believe you are christian.

I respect anyone's and everyones beliefs that try to live and respectful and moral life and if they believe in christ they are christian and the mormon church believes they will be blessed accordingly.

It's easy for people to say that titles mean nothing when they are not in the denominations where they seem to be often told they are not really Christians. Words should matter.

Okay, fair enough.

And I love my Mormon friends and pray for them. I know a wonderful family with six kids and they have a family evening every week. Mormons are very family oriented, generally very patriotic, and ready to help those in need. They also take morality seriously.

I'll give it a rest with the theological wrangling. Peace.

It's easy for people to say that titles mean nothing when they are not in the denominations where they seem to be often told they are not really Christians. Words should matter.

You get offended so easily. How do you manage to go out to lunch with your work buddies and not come back to the office crying?

So where's your outrage now that FS has called other Christian beliefs "way out there." As I recall, you weren't very happy over the weekend when someone else said similar things.

[/quote

I think you need to go back and read that thread again ITP. If you want to say "christianity is stupid,or made up" I don't care because I don't know you. Crap in this thread soto said something pretty similar, again I dont care because I don't know him.

Now, if someone who claims to be a friend of mine shows my faith disrespect then I am going to challenge that friendship.

Steven, I think we would both be guilty of misrepresenting each other's beliefs. We know what we know.

So where's your outrage now that FS has called other Christian beliefs "way out there." As I recall, you weren't very happy over the weekend when someone else said similar things.

[/quote

I think you need to go back and read that thread again ITP. If you want to say "christianity is stupid,or made up" I don't care because I don't know you. Crap in this thread soto said something pretty similar, again I dont care because I don't know him.

Now, if someone who claims to be a friend of mine shows my faith disrespect then I am going to challenge that friendship.

Steven, I think we would both be guilty of misrepresenting each other's beliefs. We know what we know.

But everyone knows that Adam didn't give one iota about Brandon's comments. I think that had more to do with your own feelings on the subject.

Miraculously I've gone through the whole day avoiding any of the videos. I'd rather remember the victims with smiles on their face rather than fear. Not to mention the killer flaunted the video on social media. He wants people to watch his carnage and I want no part of it. But I can't fault anyone for wanting to see the videos. It's just not for me.